Spyder Garage

Default Got to see my first 2020 RT this weekend

I have to say, I'm disappointed in the colors, they could have done better. Still, it looks pretty good. The drivers seat felt good and everything seemed within easy reach however, she didn't care for the passenger seat. I thought I'd read where it's supposed to be a bit bigger that the older models, but she wasn't liking it much. So, guess we invest some more in the old '14 and press on.
    2014 RT-S Orange - LED headlights/driving lights, LED under mirror turns, LED brake/run lights along trunk and saddlebags, LED third brake light, LED turn bulb replacements, Magic Mirrors, Voltmeter, Oil PSI gauge, heated gear connection, BRP backrest, dash Mount USB plug, Lamonster belt tensioner, Baja Ron sway bar, NBV highway pegs, BRP arm rests M2 suspension.
    2014 RT-S , Orange

Spyder Garage

Maybe a nice set of arm rest would make her ride better, I know now that my wife's had them, when we go out for test rides, that's the first thing she will say when we get off, needs arm rests!!! Happy wife, happy life!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

I have a 2016 RT special edition, my 3rd Spyder RT. Before I got this one We drove an F3. Wife said the seat was terrible and I agree. The F3 passenger seat sets much higher and is humped in the middle. No comparison to the RT. I do not know how the 2020 RT compares but the F3 was a no go for her.
    Happy Spyderlovers

Spyder Garage

Arm rests wouldn't make a difference, she didn't care for the curve of the rear cushion, said it felt like it was pushing her forward more. We don't have armrests on the '14 and she likes that fine. We ran into the same issue with the F3, I liked it, but she didn't care for the passenger seat. So we have the RTS. I'm looking to get an F3 Daytona when I can find one.
    2014 RT-S Orange - LED headlights/driving lights, LED under mirror turns, LED brake/run lights along trunk and saddlebags, LED third brake light, LED turn bulb replacements, Magic Mirrors, Voltmeter, Oil PSI gauge, heated gear connection, BRP backrest, dash Mount USB plug, Lamonster belt tensioner, Baja Ron sway bar, NBV highway pegs, BRP arm rests M2 suspension.
    2014 RT-S , Orange

Spyder Garage

2012 RTL , Pearl