Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by glynnk View Post
    Great meeting you folks this morning, good breakfast too. Look forward to seeing you guys again. I decided to breakoff at the tollway so I hope y'all had a safe ride home.

Glynnk
    We did, continued for a pretty good ride after you peeled off. Hard to keep up with the younger folks! It was fun all the attention we got in that breakfast place. I got the feeling we did the sales job for 2 or 3 Spyders.

A fellow came straight to our table and said: "Are you the guys on the Spyders? I ask you because you look the baddest as..s in the place". It had been a few years since last time I got called that!

Let's start working on the Galveston and La Grange rides!
    3WD
    Today is a good day to ride!
    owner!

[x]- Gun rack
    [x]- Helmet-mounted fire extingusher and DPS deactivation hammer
    [x]- Large print (senior version) safety card

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 3wheeldemon View Post
    We did, continued for a pretty good ride after you peeled off. Hard to keep up with the younger folks! It was fun all the attention we got in that breakfast place. I got the feeling we did the sales job for 2 or 3 Spyders.

A fellow came straight to our table and said: "Are you the guys on the Spyders? I ask you because you look the baddest as..s in the place". It had been a few years since last time I got called that!

Let's start working on the Galveston and La Grange rides!
    3WD
    Yeah, I agree LaGrange looks like the logical place to have a Houston, SA and Austin get togther some weekend for lunch. Hopefully, we'll get more response for those areas then we can work on a date.

Also, I'm up for the Galveston gig, but the link that Ozzie sent didn't have any registration info on it, so Ozzie can you check out how we need to go about registering for the rally?

Glynnk
    Happy 10 RT-SPE owner!!

Spyder Garage

Yeah, I agree LaGrange looks like the logical place to have a Houston, SA and Austin get togther some weekend for lunch. Hopefully, we'll get more response for those areas then we can work on a date.

Also, I'm up for the Galveston gig, but the link that Ozzie sent didn't have any registration info on it, so Ozzie can you check out how we need to go about registering for the rally?

Glynnk
    I enjoyed meeting you guys on Sunday. It turned out to be a nice day for a ride. Hopefully we will have more spyder ryders joining us soon. I’m not sure if you have to register for the lone star rally. I believe you just pay for parking once your there. i sent an e-mail requesting more info, i'll let you know what i find out. Here’s the link I found -http://www.lonestarrally.com/

** The Response from lone star rally is No reg required. Free admission! Come have fun!
    Last edited by ozzie; 08-24-2009 at 12:56 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie View Post
    I enjoyed meeting you guys on Sunday. It turned out to be a nice day for a ride. Hopefully we will have more spyder ryders joining us soon. I’m not sure if you have to register for the lone star rally. I believe you just pay for parking once your there. i sent an e-mail requesting more info, i'll let you know what i find out. Here’s the link I found -http://www.lonestarrally.com/

** The Response from lone star rally is No reg required. Free admission! Come have fun!
    Ozzie--What are the dates? I think it would be great if a number of us made the rally.

Glynnk
    Happy 10 RT-SPE owner!!

Spyder Garage

Default lone star rally

Ozzie--What are the dates? I think it would be great if a number of us made the rally.

Glynnk
    Start Date: Oct 29th, 2009
    End Date: Nov 1st galveston, texas

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie View Post
    Start Date: Oct 29th, 2009
    End Date: Nov 1st galveston, texas
    Let's try and see if we can't do something on Saturday, October 31st. Those of us in the northern part of Harris County could meet you and 3wheel and any others down that way and ride over to Galveston for the rally. What do ya think?

Glynnk
    Happy 10 RT-SPE owner!!

Spyder Garage

Let's try and see if we can't do something on Saturday, October 31st. Those of us in the northern part of Harris County could meet you and 3wheel and any others down that way and ride over to Galveston for the rally. What do ya think?

Glynnk
    I am game

3WD
    Today is a good day to ride!
    owner!

[x]- Gun rack
    [x]- Helmet-mounted fire extingusher and DPS deactivation hammer
    [x]- Large print (senior version) safety card

Spyder Garage

Glynnk
    sounds good to me... i'm in.