Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Hello Peter. I want to follow your lead on this project. Do you remember the length of the pin that you purchased ? Or maybe you might have the where to order and the part numbers...Thank you Matt

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by volksbugusa View Post
    Hello Peter. I want to follow your lead on this project. Do you remember the length of the pin that you purchased ? Or maybe you might have the where to order and the part numbers...Thank you Matt
    He said: "Insert a 19mm D-zus fastener through the hole in the panel and slip a small O-ring on the D-zus from the inside to prevent the fastener from falling out when you remove the panel. Re-install the panel being sure to hook the top of the panel correctly. A slight push along with a 1/4 turn on the D-Zeus fastener will secure the panel."
    2018 RT Ltd - Asphalt Metallic - East Valley of Phoenix
    2018 RT Ltd Chrome - Champagne Metallic - Lake Stevens, Wa

(Champagne/Hooker) Magic Mirrors, 360 LED head lights, BajaRon sway bar, H&R springs and shock adjusters, dash cam, foam grips, third brake light 4 LED strobe for 7 seconds and then on steady, rear LED turn signals/8 ohm 50W resistors, sequential turn signals on front fenders, Vredestein and PPA Orb wheels on front and General out back, and driver backrest.

Things that move between machines: Ikea sheep skins, Zumo XT GPS, and extra tools. Hooker is going to be my summer trike up North; and Hookie my winter trike down South.

(Asphalt/Hookie) Elka shocks on front - BajaRon sway bar, OEM driver's backrest, LED headlights, dual USB with voltmeter, dash cam, foam grips - Magic Mirrors - front tires Vredestein Quatrac SL on PPA ORB Chrome wheels.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by volksbugusa View Post
    Not that it'll be much more help, but I sent you a PM with all the 'further details' that I can recall volks.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!