Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default 2020 Marsala RTL Chrome None available.

Found out on Saturday when I stopped by my dealership to check on the status of my Spyder that they only have a 2020 Marsala RTL/Dark and are not getting anymore chrome. What, I said I ordered this way back, what gives, you told me it had been built and shipped, in fact the sales person said back in March just before they closed for Covid19, it was at a west coast warehouse. Was this all lies. The general sales manager said that they aren't making anymore. What? Is production on these done for the year?

Did they sell my preordered unit to a higher paying customer?

They are getting back to me later this week.......So who knows maybe I will wait till 2021

All $4,500 in accessories are in with the exception of the trailer hitch. These were sold to me as non refundable because they were all special order. Sheesh

just venting, will keep this updated, so unbelievable they could tell me this with a straight face. I did get them to commit to no dealer freight & prep. Same as when I bought my first one from them.

The dark looks extremely good, but have my heart set on chrome.

They said ordering from a different state and bringing spyder here won't work
    Attached Images Attached Images