Spyder Garage

Default SOLD FREE Big Bike Parts Backrest for 2014-2019 RT

You can view this at bigbikeparts.com. The part number is 41-168A - QUICK DETACH BACKREST CANAM RT. You can also view the installation instructions there. I have the back rest and mounting plates. I do not have the hardware (nuts and bolts). I do not have the bag that attaches to the back of the backrest. I do not have the "protective cover" that attaches to the seat as shown in the parts diagram within the instructions. Why I do not have all the parts is a long story. This backrest was installed on a 2017 RTL that I purchased last month and have replaced it with a BRP backrest. The backrest is in perfect condition. All the nuts and bolts are listed in the parts breakdown so should not be a big deal at hardware store. This unit is FREE. Just pay for the shipping. I have trouble just throwing it away because of missing hardware. I live in central Florida, zip 34481 if you want to check shipping rates.
    Last edited by RDM; 05-11-2020 at 10:51 AM. Reason: SOLD

Spyder Garage

Pm sent
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RDM View Post
    You can view this at bigbikeparts.com. The part number is 41-168A - QUICK DETACH BACKREST CANAM RT. You can also view the installation instructions there. I have the back rest and mounting plates. I do not have the hardware (nuts and bolts). I do not have the bag that attaches to the back of the backrest. I do not have the "protective cover" that attaches to the seat as shown in the parts diagram within the instructions. Why I do not have all the parts is a long story. This backrest was installed on a 2017 RTL that I purchased last month and have replaced it with a BRP backrest. The backrest is in perfect condition. All the nuts and bolts are listed in the parts breakdown so should not be a big deal at hardware store. This unit is FREE. Just pay for the shipping. I have trouble just throwing it away because of missing hardware. I live in central Florida, zip 34481 if you want to check shipping rates.
    Is the backrest itself the large or small version. I have the small and would like to replace it with the large backrest, but can't seem to find anyone who will sell just the padded rest itself. Here's hoping yours is large.
    2012 2012 RT-L and 3015 RT-S , 2012 - red and 2015 black (way too black)

Spyder Garage

PM also sent