Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    Jack,

Did you have to bring up waving?
    So far, no one has posted the who, why, what's of waving though.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

This has turned into a best oil thread..........
    2019 F3-S , Black & Silver

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gwolf View Post
    This has turned into a best oil thread..........
    No, no, no, no....

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I laugh at them I say, "Yeah, but you can't put a mowing deck on yours and earn beer money like I can!" That usually gets even the stonefaced to laugh. As a former Harley rider, I never looked down on any other motorcycle brand or type. They all allow a person to enjoy the wind. When I'm on tours now, I'm in a group with 2 harley ultras, one indian bagger and me. Guess which bikes get the most interest? Either the spyder or the indian, since my friend works for them and always shows up with a brand new one from the stable to try out. We always have to pause to do a first oil change on whatever he brings.

Spyder Garage

Jack: I love my 2019 Specialized E-Bike Como 2.0!! ... almost as much as my 2014 RT Limited.

Spyder Garage

I don't call mins a Motorcycle i call it a spyder.
    Even though it's registered as a Motorcycle insured as a Motorcycle and i Need a Motorcycle license to drive it.

Just saying !!!!

Spyder Garage

I'll add to the middle finger display: "Hey, son, is that the number of times you've had sex in your life?" Said to a smart ass kid who gave the finger to a "been there, done that" old salt of a State Trooper. Thought the the kids' friends were going to die laughing!
    He's on his RT She's on her F3

And the Keys to a Happy Marriage: Separate
    Bathrooms, Individual Remote TV Clickers, and
    His and Her Spyders.

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die,
    I want to go where they went." ~ ~ Will Rogers

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."
    ~ ~ Winston Churchill in his tribute to the RAF.

"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining
    people who think the world owes them a living." ~ ~ John Wayne

GOS 3799

SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

this is a must watch video everyone that hasn't seen this will laugh there butt off..

https://youtu.be/_9qDkwbFHv8

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Spyder Garage

Jack,

Yea, this one always baffles me every time the subject pops it's ugly head up. This quote says it all. "I have discovered the enemy, and he is within" Do ya think?

Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Spyder Garage

Perfectly stated Jack, the worry about what others think and Harley bashing on this site is amazing. Personally I have an RT, BMW, and a Harley Road King and enjoy them all....
    Quote Originally Posted by jaherbst View Post
    Why do you people even engage in this kind of behavior. Totally ignore these type of things. Truthfully a lot of you feel a little unmanly riding these things or are very thin skinned. I rode Harleys for 57 years, was patched to the chapter in Seattle and honestly saw very little put downs of anyone. Sure there are the 1% in every group including the Ministry. I have been riding two Spyder's over 7 years and have yet to have anyone say a bad word or make an insane gesture. If you react to a situation then you make yourself part of it and you should not blame anyone but yourself for getting involved.

I for one think Spyder's are the funniest looking things from the back going down the road. Lighten up and ignore. And well we are on the subject of "he didn't wave at me" or he looked at me wrong get over it. I only wave at some depending on how busy I am or if I feel in a good friendly mood. Stop being so self conscious just because you are riding something different. I still ride two wheel BMW's, 4 wheel Mavericks and of course my second Spyder. You bought it, be proud of it, enjoy it and and stop caring about what you perceive to be what anyone else is thinking.

Uncle Jack
    2014 RTS SM6 , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by redrazor View Post
    Jack: I love my 2019 Specialized E-Bike Como 2.0!! ... almost as much as my 2014 RT Limited.
    Me too! We ride everyday. It is great exercise and we have access to almost 200 miles of paved bike trails one block from my house. Can't say I have ever enjoyed anything more than the E-Bikes.

Thanks for your reply.

Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Spyder Garage

Jack,

Yea, this one always baffles me every time the subject pops it's ugly head up. This quote says it all. "I have discovered the enemy, and he is within" Do ya think?

Jack
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dgdecker View Post
    Perfectly stated Jack, the worry about what others think and Harley bashing on this site is amazing. Personally I have an RT, BMW, and a Harley Road King and enjoy them all....
    Yea, the "That's Not A Hah'ley" has stuck in my mind. I've considered putting a small sticker on my Spyder "My Other Bike is a Panhead". I've read a lot here and I get the idea that a lot of Spyder folks really don't have much motorcycle experience (maybe 30%)? I've owned and ridden Harley's close to 200k miles in 44 years. I still have several and will always own them. Two of my Harley's are kick-start and with both knees going South, I've considered a set of powered rollers so I can still take a Spin on them. My 1957 H-D Panhead will Never Be Sold. It belonged to a Brother that was killed in 1978 on a Sportster, a big Grand Prix hit him head on and stopped his heart. I haven't read the Harley Bashing here, but we live in a World of "No Matter What I OWN, It's The BEST"!

Not picking on Folks here but what's with the list of Vehicles at the bottom of their post. Naturally I noticed you and I are some of the few that's not in that contest? Are those Current Owned or a Past?

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinDavid View Post
    I laugh at them I say, "Yeah, but you can't put a mowing deck on yours and earn beer money like I can!" That usually gets even the stonefaced to laugh. As a former Harley rider, I never looked down on any other motorcycle brand or type. They all allow a person to enjoy the wind. When I'm on tours now, I'm in a group with 2 harley ultras, one indian bagger and me. Guess which bikes get the most interest? Either the spyder or the indian, since my friend works for them and always shows up with a brand new one from the stable to try out. We always have to pause to do a first oil change on whatever he brings.
    Same here David. Back in the Old Days, people driving any Car Waved at each other. After only 2 weeks, no most H-D Riders don't Wave. So I guess being a "Roughian" and ridding a Spyder makes us a Sissy? My GF started the Trike "thing". She was looking at TriGlides, since I have an M8 SG I'm not fond of Harley Trikes. (My 2018 M8 Runs HOT!) They remind me of Wheel Chairs for H-D Owners.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

HAHAHHAAA!! That is a funny wannabe biker!!! I would have just smiled and waved. Too funny! And when someone gives you the middle finger, shake your head NO and hold up 3 fingers!!!
    2021 Sea to Sky RT , Highland green

Spyder Garage

Not motorcycle related, but still funny. I had a girl (a friend of the gal I was dating at the time) flip me off and also verbalized her actions after I said hello to her (she was very drunk). I told her that I didn't take "walk ins" and that she would have to make an appt. I caught her right hand just BEFORE the attempted slap hit my face.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FastOldGuy View Post
    ...... Not picking on Folks here but what's with the list of Vehicles at the bottom of their post. Naturally I noticed you and I are some of the few that's not in that contest? Are those Current Owned or a Past?
    Yea I still own all those and have added some since. Just been to lazy to add them. Trying to help keep the economy going and doing my part!

Jack
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-08-2020 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Fixed quote display
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2016 Can Am Maverick