Spyder Garage

Default Painting my RT622 trailer

I've had a pearl white RT622 trailer for six years that matched my 2013 RTL, 2014 RTL and 2016 F3L. I now have a chalk 2020 RT Limited, Dark. In about a week, I'll have a matching RT622 trailer. My hitch is on backorder.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Hi copperman. I’m in the same situation. Do you mind telling me about how much will it cost for the new paint job?
    If you don't change anything,,,
    nothing is going to change!

Spyder Garage

are you painting it yourself?
    To be continued....

Spyder Garage

Having it painted at a local body shop. $700.00 USD.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Copperman View Post
    I've had a pearl white RT622 trailer for six years that matched my 2013 RTL, 2014 RTL and 2016 F3L. I now have a chalk 2020 RT Limited, Dark. In about a week, I'll have a matching RT622 trailer. My hitch is on backorder.
    I assisted a member " teninospyder " in how to DIY paint His trailer ( and what paint to use ) .... He has posted pics in an " album " in His Bio file ..... IMHO, He did a great job ( using a couple of spray cans ) and I couldn't tell if it was BRP oem paint or not ..... the color is that close ..... He can direct you to His paot about this ......Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    I assisted a member " teninospyder " in how to DIY paint His trailer ( and what paint to use )
    Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and pay the man.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Copperman View Post
    Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and pay the man.
    ... however I don't keep track of who can DIY .... so I just posted that as a possibility ..... Mike

Spyder Garage

Should be a sweet setup and good looker when done.

Any plans to have the trailer wheels color matched to the Spyder front wheels?

Spyder Garage

Copperman, would love to see the pics when you are done. I also have a RT622 trailer (black) that I bought with 2010 RTS. I recently picked up a new 2020 RT Limited and had to swap out the wiring harness / add grounding kit. Getting ready to repack the wheel bearings. Now thinking about paint including the wheels.
    Bob H - Derry, NH
    2020 Spyder RT Limited - Petrol Metallic Blue
    2010 RT622 Trailer and BRP Hitch
    BRP Vented Touring Windshield, BRP Backrest
    Garmin 590 with BRP Mount
    Fobo TPMS for Spyder and Trailer
    Lidlox, Blue Sea Fuse Box for power distribution
    Ram Ball Mounts for Radar Detector, Cup Holder and Phone Holder
    Sena 20S / SL2 Headsets, Foam Grip Covers, Belt Tensioner
    BAJA Ron Sway Bar and Shock Adjusters, Heli Bars

Spyder Garage

I saw a picture of a red F3 Limited and the owner had the trailer painted to match. The lids were painted black and it looked really sharp. I was having my trailer painted anyway to match my chalk RT Limited so I decided to paint the lids black. Should be done next week and I'll post pictures.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk