Registered Users Ken5517 / Wish Again's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Gatlinburg Trip Plans

This year will be a little different in that I intend to meet up with BRP's Spyder Demo Team in Ruidoso, NM on the way to Tenn.
    I have already talked to Todd to make sure that it was his Spyder Demo Team that was doing the demo in Ruidoso, NM and as luck has it - it is, they will be there from 9/16/09 to 9/20/09 and I am trying to plan at least a ½ day there on the 16th of September before continuing on to Texas and I-40 to Tenn.
    Todd is excited already to know that a friendly face is coming to Ruidoso, NM. to see the demo team.

If any ryders want to tag along this would be a good location to meet up at on the 16th of September and head east together. Remember there is safety in numbers. I will be posting my route soon as it is finalized and I maybe be able to pick up anyone that wants to share the ryde to Gatlinburg with newly met strangers.

Now the Demo team will be near the The Golden Aspen Rally (September 16-20, 2009) where I will be hooking up with them on the 16th and with a MC Rally attached I just may hangout for a little longer.

To Be Continued:
    Last edited by Ken5517 / Wish Again; 07-30-2009 at 05:04 PM.