Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default FBC fun run to julian to san diego back to la via pch

i got this from FBC and i and other ryder/s will be going to julian to meet the san diego group and ryde down with them and after the bbq, come back up via pch. Pick up point in los angeles will be at starbucks 3680 wilshire bl. at 7:30 am and another pick up point will be at starbucks, 1575 e. ontario ave. in corona at 8:30. these are departure time and it will be right on the dot as we do not have much time to meet san diego group in julian.
    Pm or call me, ken at 213-675-6457
    FunBikeCenter

Summer Fun Run
    All levels of riders and all bikes . We will be meeting at Fun Bike Center in San Diego on August 2nd at 8:30am. They will have coffee and donuts for us and then we will start the ride promptly at 9am. We will ride up to Julian, grab some pie (Yummy!) and then head back to Fun Bike Center around 1pm. They will have a free BBQ waiting for us and even a bike wash! Visit www.funbike.com for more details or call (858) 278-6635. Hope to see you there!
    Last edited by aka1004; 07-31-2009 at 01:53 PM.
    6 states down 42 states to go

Registered Users Ken5517 / Wish Again's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by aka1004 View Post
    i got this from FBC and i and other ryder/s will be going to julian to meet the san diego group and ryde down with them and after the bbq, come back up via pch. Pick up point in los angeles will be at starbucks 3680 wilshire bl. at 7:30 am and another pick up point will be at starbucks, 1575 e. ontario ave. in corona at 8:30. these are departure time and it will be right on the dot as we do not have much time to meet san diego group in julian.
    Pm or call me, ken at 213-675-6457
    FunBikeCenter

Summer Fun Run
    All levels of riders and all bikes . We will be meeting at Fun Bike Center in San Diego on August 2nd at 8:30am. They will have coffee and donuts for us and then we will start the ride promptly at 9am. We will ride up to Julian, grab some pie (Yummy!) and then head back to Fun Bike Center around 1pm. They will have a free BBQ waiting for us and even a bike wash! Visit www.funbike.com for more details or call (858) 278-6635. Hope to see you there!

Is it all bikes or Just spyders?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ken5517 / Wish Again View Post
    Is it all bikes or Just spyders?
    All bikes

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Ken - thanks for posting the ride!! I appreciate it. I hope you can come down again soon for another ride. The next ride I know of is a charity ride. You can check out www.funbike.com or www.dsaction.com for all the details. Check in is on September 12 at Fun Bike Center in San Diego. I do not know the ride route yet, but I do know there will be a live band and a REAL BBQ from Abbey's Real BBQ!!! WOo HOO!!! Maybe we can get the FBC Girls to do a bike wash also....?!
    Good to meet ya up in Julian on Sunday - hope to see you soon!
    -Kara

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FunBikeCenter View Post
    Ken - thanks for posting the ride!! I appreciate it. I hope you can come down again soon for another ride. The next ride I know of is a charity ride. You can check out www.funbike.com or www.dsaction.com for all the details. Check in is on September 12 at Fun Bike Center in San Diego. I do not know the ride route yet, but I do know there will be a live band and a REAL BBQ from Abbey's Real BBQ!!! WOo HOO!!! Maybe we can get the FBC Girls to do a bike wash also....?!
    Good to meet ya up in Julian on Sunday - hope to see you soon!
    -Kara
    no problem and i am willing to ryde a long way for barbeque!!!