Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Campverdefela View Post
    I did this mod right away when this was first posted and I believe many of us have done this or a similar mod. Its an easy and cheap one to do.
    This is a great mod for the many newcomers, I did the Walmart light and attached the Spyder power wire to the brake light wire so I have a 21 watt light over the license at all times. The 2 Brake lights and the ESI center light above equal out the bottom.

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

...and you have used the deadly Australian Redback Spider!! Nice one. those little buggers are everywhere here!!

Spyder Garage

You put this up a long time ago, but thanks. I think this will work. Is it OK if I contact you for help, given that I'm just slightly more manually agile than a slug? Wait. They have no hands. Wait. That was the point. Anyway, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mcguire1511 View Post
    I saw this Mod on another thread, and decided to do one too, it's easy, Got the tail light from Wal-mart 5.95 + Tax, it's multi-function ie: Tail/brake and stop. I only set it up for Tail. I have pics of the set up. I had to cut out the bottom of the new lens to insert the clear lens for the license plate light to shine thru. I used the clear lens from to old relector housing and cut it to size, make sure you over lap so you can super glue the pieces together. I used the existing wires from the license plate light. Had to drill four small holes for the new lens bracket. Everthing went together pretty fast and easy, works great. I used some clear silicon around the edges to keep water out (just added safety)

Spyder Garage

Default Help? L.O.L.!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by krb1945 View Post
    Check this thread... http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...rear+reflector

Check page two on this link.

Also I make the brackets for free, if you reimburse me for the LED for the License Plate, I'll include it, and postage I'll send you the LED and bracket. The LED is a 29 milliamp 3 rated at 400 milliwatt and is just right for the license plate. Estimated life span is 50000 hours according to the distributor. And you can get the dual circuit pucks from magic man. He has the Genesis pucks and they are the best I have seen to date and I've been researching the LEDs for GWs and Spyders for a couple years now.

Oh almost forgot the LED cost me 2.99 and I would imagine the postage would be about a dollar. You would have to contact magic man for the price on his LED pucks. If you don't want the LED just cover the postage for mailing the bracket. If you're a disabled VET like me tell me and I'll send you one for nothing if you wish.
    So I lost the 2nd factory cover for my SE 5 2011 RS. Frustrating, they look cheaply made. I wanna replace it but I'm worried about messing with wiring. Any advice? I am a Vet! But not disabled =P