Spyder Garage

Default 2010 Can Am 622 Trailer

Can am Trailer.jpg

I have a 2010 RT-622 for sale in Southwest Michigan. I converted it to a 5 flat. It has the rain tray and a Can Am trailer cover. It has always been garaged. It was black and I had it custom painted at a bodyshop to match my 2010 Silver RT. I can send more pictures if interested. It's put away for the winter, but I can get it out for pictures

I would sell for $2000 and would consider driving a couple hours to meet.

Kraig
    269-876-6420
    kraigpike@gmail.com
    Last edited by KAPike; 01-02-2020 at 12:58 AM.

Kraig
    2012 RT SE5
    2010 RT-622 trailer
    2013 Triump Bonneville T100
    1971 Honda CT70
    1972 Honda CT70H

Spyder Garage

When you had it painted did they replace the clear plastic rock guards on the front sides?

Did they paint the undersides of the two doors or leave them black?

Did you add any other options such as a tongue stand or LED's.

These are questions everyone is going to ask so i just thought i would get them out of the way.

Are you including the Hitch and or the Wiring?

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

When you had it painted did they replace the clear plastic rock guards on the front sides?
    when it was painted the clear plastic rock guards were not replaced. The body shop did a couple extra coats of clear coat. The trailer has two trips to SpyderFest (1200 miles trip) and a trip to the UP of Michigan (750 miles round trip) since it was painted and absolutely no chips in the front.

Did they paint the undersides of the two doors or leave them black?
    The undersides of the doors were not painted, they are the OEM Black, but the gaskets were removed and then the exterior was painted and the gaskets reapplied, so only the very interior was not repainted.

Did you add any other options such as a tongue stand or LED's.
    No tongue stand or additional LEDS

Are you including the Hitch and or the Wiring?
    Hitch was sold with the 2012RT when it was re-homed. Just a long pigtail from the trailer with a 5 flat on the end instead of the stupid early style round CanAM plug.

Kraig
    269-876-6420
    kraigpike@gmail.com

Kraig
    2012 RT SE5
    2010 RT-622 trailer
    1971 Honda CT70
    1972 Honda CT70H

Spyder Garage

Great, thanks for the update, this may help folks to make a decision / offer.

Obviously a decent price for a good trailer

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Agree, very good price.

I am often amazed that we get so many people approach us commenting on our RT622 setup. Often, those same people state how they need a trailer. Then balk at the price these awesome trailers sell for.

If you believe you need a trailer, the RT622 is a very nice setup. The center of gravity is very low on account of the independent trailing arm suspension. The trailers are very light and very seldom noticed when traveling (except parking and backing up).

We paid a bit more for ours. Cruzr Joe was kind enough to hook me up with wheels that matched our 14 RTS. We use the trailer a lot. Traveling, shopping, day trips, etc.

If you travel two up, this is or should be considered a must have option.

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the private messages and as requested here's pictures. Number one question.."why are you selling it" to be honest I've asked myself the same thing. Although I only use it a couple of times a years it's a great trailer and when we use it we love it. I just can't justify having it anymore. We're not taking long trips anymore and we're just pulling out to say we still use it.

I DO NOT have any keys for it. It was keyed to the RT key and those keys went with the RT when we re-homed it. Besides you're going to go to your local dealer and re-key this to your ignition key anyways.

I'm going to be firm on the price. This trailer is a great buy at $2000, most are going for $2500-2750. I could've started at $2700 and let someone chew me down so they felt they were getting a deal or just put it were it needs to be and sell it to someone who knows what they're selling for and know it's more than a fair price.

Here's a picture of the trailer open where you can see how it was painted to the gasket and the inside is OEM black. On this picture you can also see the rain guard that was installed to divert water in these early model trailers.
    Trailer Open.jpg

This picture shows the custom air brushed "spyder" graphics under the clear coat on the lid and the CanAm storage cover.
    trailer graphics and cover.jpg

This picture shows the rear paint detail. We had it painted like this to match the look of the rear of our RT we pulled it with and to break up the silver, it was just too much silver. Also this picture shows the aftermarket Spyderpops BumpSkid on the Trailer. The bumpskid saves the paint on the rear of your trailer when going through dips or just moving it around in your garage. It protects the fiberglass construction at the bottom rear from damage.
    trailer Back.jpg

I converted the tongue to a swivel coupler and the 5 flat because we also pull this with our HD Ultra Limited. It was easier and cheaper to convert the trailer to the 5 flat then to convert the HD to the CanAM round plug. ($8 vs. $135)
    trailer coupler.jpg

As requested here's a picture of the wheel style. It matched our 2012 RT.
    Trailer wheel style.jpg

Call, text or email with questions
    Kraig
    269-876-6430
    kraigpike@gmail.com

Kraig
    2012 RT SE5
    2010 RT-622 trailer
    1971 Honda CT70
    1972 Honda CT70H

Spyder Garage

Bumped