Spyder Garage

Default Looking for a good Portland, Oregon dealer - any recommendations?

I’m buying an RTL in July. I’ve done test rides at MotoSport Hillsboro. They are super nice, but didn’t seem to be overly knowledgeable and when I asked about having mods done they said they only do basic stuff. Since it is a $30K investment, I want to make sure I’m going to a dealer that really knows them and will do good service/mod work. Any recommendations for a dealer? Again, I really like the guys at Hillsboro, might just be the guy I talked with is less knowledgeable, It’d be great to buy from them, but service and mods are big for me.

Spyder Garage

Rocky, as mentioned on a Facebook group, I've been dealing with SK Northwest, Jayson to be specific, on the sales end. I've been pleased and recommend them. I'm expecting to pick up my 2024 Spyder RTL this week so I can't yet say much about the service side. I'm told they do have a tech who is Platinum Certified for Spyders (name might be Rob, but I don't remember for sure). Mike is the Service Manager. Give them a call and talk about what you are looking for.

Spyder Garage

Try Pro Caliber in Vancouver WA. They are one of the top dealers in the region. Shawn Smoak is a Master Certified mechanic there. They usually have a fairly good inventory. I think they also have a dealership in Bend.
    Last edited by Elwood58; 05-05-2024 at 10:50 PM.
    2012 Viper Red RT-S (Sold)
    2020 Ryker Rally
    2023 Plasma Red F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood58 View Post
    Try Pro Caliber in Vancouver WA. They are one of the top dealers in the region. Shawn Smoak is a Master Certified mechanic there. They usually have a fairly good inventory. I think they also have a dealership in Bend.
    I second Elwood58. Shawn is the best. I trusted him with my BMWs and now my F3-T.