My wife and I have 2 RTs, a '13 sm5 and a '15 se6. The '13 is my wifes and she doesn't ride very often. The '13 has been having some intermittent engine issues at times so I am considering trading it in on a Ryker if I don't have to come out of pocket for a whole lot more. It would be a nice change of pace from the RT.

I'm 6'3" 260 and test drove both the 600 and 900 Saturday at Mancusos in Texas City, TX. I drove the 900 first with the foot pegs in a sport bike position. I knew how to move them but the salesman who brought it outside didn't know how so I didn't mess with it. Lot of power and the wind tried to blow me off of it. I would definitely install a windshield if I bought one. When I drove the 600 a different salesman moved the foot pegs into a much better location which made the ride a lot comfortable. The 600 took a little more effort to get up to speed. If someones just riding around town and not taking long trips I think the 600 works fine. For the price I would buy a 600 and save the money cause they add those other fees onto these bike sales that pushes up the drive-out cost.

If I was new to the 3 wheel world and was trying to save money I would no doubt buy the Ryker. Its missing some things I want like a backrest, windshield, radio, and full footboards. So I will be getting my wifes bike looked at and wait till next year when they put the new body style RTs on sale.