Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Having put the RT on the charger/tender for the last couple of days I tried starting it again. It started straight up and when I went to check active fault codes I got the following;
    U3001
    P0504
    P062C
    P0556

I’m just so gutted that I can only look at my new RT in the garage and can’t ride it. To have paid so much money on a machine that is faulty out of the crate is unbelievable.
    I really love this machine but I am so disappointed and angry right now.

Spyder Garage

Hi everyone, just wanted to post the latest update. My dealer came and picked up my new RT and trailered it back to his garage. He changed out the battery but noticed a drain on the new battery with the Spyder turned off as had been the case with the factory fitted new one too. He contacted BRP and now he tells me they have said it’s the alternator and a reverse wiring issue - a fault from the factory - which they have seen with a handful of new 2018’s last year but my RT is the first one they’ve seen with the same issue in the 2019’s. It would have to be mine !!! He says they’re sending a new alternator for him to fit and hopefully it will solve the problem. Hopefully this is not the start of many more problems to come!!