I've been using Norton Security for years and it has worked quite well. But the full subscription price is hefty. Most recent MSRP is $109.99/ year, including LifeLock. First year special offer is currently $54.99. I have done my best to buy a product key every 1 or 2 years for as low a price as possible, usually on a Black Friday weekend. Well, I've gotten carried away in my zealousness to save money and I now have 4 unused product keys on hand, each good for a 1 year subscription. I don't need that many in reserve!

I will sell two of the keys, together or individually, for what they cost me this past Black Friday. That is $39.99 each. That was the best price I could find anywhere then. Let me know if you are interested.

These keys are for Norton Security Premium which means you can install Norton Security on up 10 devices including Windows, Mac OS, Android, and iOS devices.

For more info go here: https://us.norton.com/norton-securit...epage:homepage

LifeLock supposedly is now part of the Premium subscription but I can't find any info on the Norton website about how to sign up for it.