Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by billybovine View Post
    Is that not what said?????? When you start a thread, post to a thread or read a thread. It is not new to you anymore and will not show in the what's new search link.
    Way too logical....
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by billybovine View Post
    When you post a new thread. That thread is not new to you anymore. So it does not showup in your "What's New" search. But it will show up in other members "What's New" search, that have not read it yet. It will show up again in your search when someone posts something to your thread you have not read yet. I don't like the change but I will see if I can get used to it.
    You're explanation makes perfect sense and that explains the sites current behavior.
    Nevertheless, that's not the way the site used to work.
    The "What's New" button used to encompass an entire day.
    The point is, something is different. Some setting or some other feature has changed.
    Maybe I'm a little sensitive to the issue. I'm just getting tired of all the pointless changes to forums, cell phones and software.
    Folks who focus on one thing may have some ideas for improvement, but they improve things beyond the ability of the general public to use them.
    I'd like to see a federal law that requires all computers to change to Dvorak keyboards, and then let all the software gurus forced to learn a new useless skill.
    I'm still trying to find out where they hid Conditional Formatting, and why they moved it. My printed charts don't look any different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTbw...nel=Greg%26Kim
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    But then again, you are on the bottom side of the world ...

Ahh!! I gotta admit I did forget that! Everything does work 'the other way' over in your part of the world, duzzn'it!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyG View Post
    Probably
    I saw that...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Hate to complain, but this kind of sucks, very difficult to follow along threads, why did we feel it was necessary to change everything??
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    Hate to complain, but this kind of sucks, very difficult to follow along threads, why did we feel it was necessary to change everything??
    Because "your" posts arent NEW to you, hence "What's New", read the first page of this post.
    2018 F3 , Red