Spyder Garage

Default F3 Limited Top Case Backrest

Looking at the F3 and RT, getting ready to pull the trigger on trading my 2 wheels for 3.
    F3 the driver seating is very comfortable for me but the wife does like how low the back rest is.
    I don't like the riding position on the RT but agree with her that the back seat is way more comfortable.
    Does anyone make a taller back rest or Top Case lift?
    Ive seen the extender for the top case but that does not solve the height issue??

Any Ideas
    2018 F3 Limited , Stock Doc Humphrys Intense Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by QuadRAGIN View Post
    Looking at the F3 and RT, getting ready to pull the trigger on trading my 2 wheels for 3.
    F3 the driver seating is very comfortable for me but the wife does like how low the back rest is.
    I don't like the riding position on the RT but agree with her that the back seat is way more comfortable.
    Does anyone make a taller back rest or Top Case lift?
    Ive seen the extender for the top case but that does not solve the height issue??

Any Ideas
    You could take it to an upholstery shop and have them add to the height 2 or 3 inches or to her liking. I have the trunk extender and my wife says the height is fine. She's 5' 7".
    Last edited by JP58; 11-12-2018 at 09:19 PM.
    2018 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JP58 View Post
    You could take it to an upholstery shop and have them add to the height 2 or 3 inches or to her liking. I have the trunk extender and my wife says the height is fine. She's 5' 7".
    I though of that at first but the way the top opens... It would hit the taller padding unless I add it to the top... but maybe the extender is the key
    2018 F3 Limited , Stock Doc Humphrys Intense Red