Spyder Garage

Default Cover for Spyder RT for Christmas present

I have a full custom cover that fits a Spyder RT that I'm willing to sell. Your amount will be contributed through me to our church or an Army Reserve Family Readiness Group, you choose (or not). A brand new cover is listed on the CamAm site for $249.99 and is described as follows: "Made of tough water-repellent, breathable 300-denier polyester. This cover provides maximum vehicle protection while trailering or outdoor storing. Includes integrated exhaust panel and protective flannel windshield liner. Easy attach system secures cover in all trailering conditions. Compatible with RT Passenger Armrests."

I tried it on our RT for size once and no longer need it. It would be terrific for trailering or winter storage or a Christmas present.

You may email me at klindsay2100@yahoo.com if you prefer
    [/SIGPIC]Traded up to a new 2012 RT Limited pulling a Piggybacker trailer.

On the 2008 I mounted an Evo III windshield, Corbin front and rear seats and rear backrest, Gremlin/Guardian Bell, NMN 4" risers CrampBuster, Garmin GPS, inclined spot mirrors, pine tree air freshener, Bushtec hitch, Piggy Backer trailer, new motor at 29,000 miles

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I've PM'd you, awaiting reply
    2014 RTL Platinum