Spyder Garage

Default Largest front tires for 2018 RT Limited

Anyone know the largest auto tire size that will fit on the front of a new rtl. I will also have a set of new Kenda's to sell, any offers....

Spyder Garage

In most major brands, a 175/55 - 15 will fit within the fender without rubbing. Many 185s will not.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ramrover View Post
    Anyone know the largest auto tire size that will fit on the front of a new rtl. I will also have a set of new Kenda's to sell, any offers....
    Just installed yokohoma avid envigor 175/60/15 on my f3l fit well no rubbing handle well

Spyder Garage

I'm running Continental ContiPro Contact 175/55R15 on my 2014 RT-Ltd with no clearance problems...
    2014 RT-Ltd , Cognac

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Although I don't think the Kenda's are a good tire, if you have had a Lazer alignment, they will last 20,000 mi +...…. after they wear out try a set of Vredestein's, the Quatrac 5 model...… When the rear wears out get an Altimax or Michelin Defender " T&H " …………………….. Mike

Spyder Garage

I have been running Toyo 195/45/15 on a 2014 RTL and now a 2017 RTL. These combined with the BajaRon sway bar are awesome on the mountain curves. These were shown to me from a friend from Fl. I met in Fontana Village in 2015. When I saw him in Houma in April the tires had about 18000 miles on them and looked new. Also running correct size Khumo on the rear. Need to reduce the pressure from 28 to 22-24 for traction. The first two Kenda rear tires only lasted approx. 6-7k miles. My Kumho has 6700 and looks new and was about half price mounted.
    2020 RTL , Asphalt Gray