Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Powerlet is officially no more

There was some discussion about Powerlet power plugs awhile back. I just happened to find some interesting info due to a question on FB. According to a filing made on Nov 20, 2018 with the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, John A. Swiatek, the owner of Coliant Corporation filed a termination of two business names he has been using. One is Powersport Electric and the other is Powerlet. Here are links to the documents.

https://cofs.lara.state.mi.us/CorpWe...1897253360.pdf

https://cofs.lara.state.mi.us/CorpWe...383/Master.pdf

Revzilla has all their Powerlet products on closeout. Be careful. The Powerlet web site is still running. I think it might be on autopilot and will process charges without anyone actually fulfilling orders.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Sad news as I have used their products on all my bikes and Spyders. I will need to quickly order what is needed for the wife's 2018.

Thanks for letting us know!
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue