Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tire size

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Scanel View Post
    I did go back to the canam dealer in Winston-Sale, NC and I did show him the thread. The manager was very nice and he did read the thread. Some of the later info was not on the thread but to make it short he told me the tire would not fit also if I brought another tire in he would mount it and not charge me. I will wait until the Kenda wears out and go to another dealer and see if they can put the Altima on. I want to thank everyone for the help.
    double check everything. did you order correct tire? was correct tire sent? what you typed on forum was correct tire size? look at sidewall to verify. sometimes incorrect # find there way in. this is unusual for them to reject a tire mount
    2015 Spyder RT Ltd- bUrp - only add the "U", 2010 Honda NT700V-red,2010 Honda NT700V-silver retired @201,111 miles, 1997 Honda PC800, 1996 Honda PC800, Honda CT500, Honda Shadow 500, 1978 Suzuki GS550, 1973 Suzuki TC125, other assorted smaller bikes, Suzuki TM400

Spyder Garage

I have exactly that tire on my 2017 RTS installed by Hattiesburg Cycle. Love the way it improved the handling.

Spyder Garage

Scanel, please tell us what the entire tire dimension printed on the sidewall says. If it says "General Altimax RT43 215/60 R 15 94 T M . S" that's the exact tire Steve Lewis at Honda W-S put on my '14 in Feb,2018. The part numbers for the rims are different but I believe that's because BRP has made some cosmetic changes but the size, I believe, is exactly the same.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

I run the General Altimax RT-43 on both of my bikes and love it..

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Scanel View Post
    Will a General Altimaz RT43 tire fit a 2017 RT Oem rear rim? Size 215/60R15
    thats the only tire i use on the back of my rt