Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Spyder Garage

Here's To A Great Riding Season, Snowmobile That Is

"​Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
    Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.
    Give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish"

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mxz600 View Post
    You would like Simon and Garstinkel the best you old stick in the mud. Do you still watch reruns of sixties movies or do you actually watch anything new?

Disturbed blows S & G out of the water. I never cried listening to the original, can't listen to the Disturbed version without shedding a tear. But that's just me.
    Of course I do: what's your point?
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    One of my all-time favorites.
    She has a VERY powerful voice...

Not the music that I'd normally listen to; but it IS pretty darn good!

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Looks like you all had a great time while I was away. Yesterday my lovely wife took me to see these folks! Wow! This woman is now 70 but still has the pipes!

White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default Saturday Night!

Quite the musical weekend as my wife took me out to dinner and then to see these guys!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tibadoe View Post
    Like the origional..........but really like this one!!!!
    Ditto, I got a few chills!
    2015 RTL , Yes Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    Looks like you all had a great time while I was away. Yesterday my lovely wife took me to see these folks! Wow! This woman is now 70 but still has the pipes!

That was great Pirate, I’d never heard of her. Very blusey and so nice to hear a horn section.
    2015 RTL , Yes Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Default Love this Thread

I love this thread for a lot of reasons, one thing I love is all the people on my ignore list have avoided this thread it because it’s too positive! Hope to see a lot more!

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=LeftCoast;1400045]That was great Pirate, I’d never heard of her. Very blusey and so nice to hear a horn section.[/QUO

Left, this was recorded in 1970! Lydia Pense was better than Janis Joplin. Originally from the East Bay! Just saw them yesterday in Folsom. She is now 70!8677B842-EF35-41B4-923C-473147CD4AB8.jpg
    !
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

THAT'S NOT HALF BAD...

But I still prefer the original, with it's twin lead guitars.

(Saw them in Philly at the Spectrum in 1977)

Spyder Garage

Default Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus1300 View Post
    this one is so funny

I resemble that remark!!!!!!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    THAT'S NOT HALF BAD...

But I still prefer the original, with it's twin lead guitars.

(Saw them in Philly at the Spectrum in 1977)
    Ok, but that was not close to the Original. This song was written in 1954 by Willie Dixon, and first performed by Muddy Waters! Cold Blood first recorded it in 1969, and Foghat recorded it in 1972! I love the Foghat version too.

Last edited by Pirate looks at --; 10-29-2018 at 03:08 PM.

Spyder Garage

2017 F3S Daytona , Circuit Yellow Metalic

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Ok, but that was not close to the Original. This song was written in 1954 by Willie Dixon, and first performed by Muddy Waters! Cold Blood first recorded it in 1969, and Foghat recorded it in 1972! I love the Foghat version too.

I bow to your vastly superior skills!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    I bow to your vastly superior skills!

Skills Schmills! I just posses hundress of hours of useless trivial information!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We must be Brothers; from different Mothers!

Spyder Garage

Default Good Point

From the Album with the same name!
    Last edited by Pirate looks at --; 10-30-2018 at 09:19 AM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That's the album I was thinking about...

Spyder Garage

Saw the Subdudes on Saturday and they said they had a new “Album” coming out. They quickly made the correction with “Album, you can’t call them albums any more, I guess we have a new “File” coming out! Different than a “Fingerprint File”!

Spyder Garage

My only complaint is that those posting the videos give me the black, blank, screen. Soooooooooooooooooo, I cannot view about 90% of what has been posted.

The actual links, I can play. They have been good.

I cannot get from blank screen to a link, like someone suggested either.

Gotta love that Windows 7.

Bottom Line: Thanks for a positive thread, that most are liking a lot.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I love this thread for a lot of reasons, one thing I love is all the people on my ignore list have avoided this thread it because it’s too positive! Hope to see a lot more!

How would you know if the people on your ignore list are avoiding this thread ?????????????

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That's easy: the thread shows that an "ignorable" has posted; but that the post is blocked from view...

Unless you make to choice to view it anyway!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    My only complaint is that those posting the videos give me the black, blank, screen. Soooooooooooooooooo, I cannot view about 90% of what has been posted.

The actual links, I can play. They have been good.

I cannot get from blank screen to a link, like someone suggested either.

Gotta love that Windows 7.

Bottom Line: Thanks for a positive thread, that most are liking a lot.
    Good to know. Just as easy to add the link!

Hope this helps. https://youtu.be/MrHxhQPOO2c
    Last edited by Pirate looks at --; 10-30-2018 at 03:47 PM.

Spyder Garage

https://youtu.be/vNuVifA7DSU

it is Halloween after all!