Spyder Garage

Default Tail light Flasher

I have put a taillight flasher eg (Back Off) - on bikes before. Usually "Plug and Play - But I Am unsure where to install such a device with the Spyder (R.T.) Has any one done this ? And wherfe did your cut the wire. ? Thanks.

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Hey Atwater !!!!

Give me a call 209-887-3283 I have them in stock I will send you a video of mine
    on my Spyder. It is an easy 3 wire hook up I will be happy to help you with this.
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Many brands View Post
    I have put a taillight flasher eg (Back Off) - on bikes before. Usually "Plug and Play - But I Am unsure where to install such a device with the Spyder (R.T.) Has any one done this ? And wherfe did your cut the wire. ? Thanks.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Many brands View Post

I’ve got a GearBrake ( https://gearbrake.com/ )off of my RT available for sale. PM me if interested.
    So raise the sails, and trim all the sheets.
    Set your course, and jam all the cleats.
    We'll follow the north star to know where we are.
    So, you sleepyheads, get out of bed, right now.
    Let your fortunes be cast to the wind

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

You'll find TricLED has plug n play connectors that help with installing extra lights. Spyderpops and a few other vendors on the home page (Especially LaMonster Garage) here sell brake light extras and some have instructions that help, even if for a different light. Value Accessories also has a few lights. You can find a lot of help on Youtube.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red