Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Default BajaRon, I just wanted to follow up....

I've had many comments on your t-shirt, all positive.

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Me too! It is a hit! And it came with a sway bar! And we all know how great that is!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

What is this t shirt you are talking about? I installed my sway bar a little less than 2 months ago didn't get the shirt?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wilpir View Post
    What is this t shirt you are talking about? I installed my sway bar a little less than 2 months ago didn't get the shirt?
    My t-shirt was a pay thing; nothing to do with a sway bar.

Spyder Garage

BajaRon had some shirts made up to mimick the old RonJon Surf shop shirts. They say BajaRon Surfshop with a tag line “Surfs Up in East Tennessee”. Really well done. I asked about buying one and we struck a deal. I wanted the Sway Bar anyway!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

I am amazed at how well the T-Shirt has gone over. Here is a story that I found surprising.

I gave T-Shirts to the crew and owner of the local machine shop that fabricates the BajaRon Sway Bars, Shock Adjuster Kits, etc. I also gave the owner a T-Shirt for his wife. She has an assembly line job here in town and wore the T-Shirt to work one day. Apparently, some of her fellow workers own a Spyders and somehow they were able to connect the T-Shirt to me. They had a lot of questions for her. None of which she was able to answer.

Of course, being the wife, she had no idea who BajaRon was, anything about Spyders, or that her husband was making products for me. She just wore the T-Shirt because she liked it. But when she got home she wanted to know what this T-Shirt he had given her was all about, and told him how it had gotten her mobbed by Spyder owners at work. It embarrassed her that she had no idea what they are talking about!

Amazing!

I've still got some T-Shirts left if anyone is interested. I can't guarantee that they will draw a crowd. But they are nice T-Shirts and people do seem to like them a lot.

They are $16.00 delivered. I have the following sizes/colors left.

Large - Firey Red (as in the picture)
    XL - Firey Red
    3XL - Firey Red
    3XL - Navy Blue (Not Pictured)

T-Shirt-F.jpgT-Shirt-B.jpgT-Shirt-S.jpg
    Last edited by BajaRon; 10-17-2018 at 10:38 AM.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Default t shirt

sent PM.....

2016 RT-S Pearl White

BRP Driver Backrest
    Lamonster Spyderdock, (2) Spydercuffs
    Magic Mirror w/Doc Humphreys tethers
    (2) Rokform phone mounts
    FOBO
    SpyderPops Bumpskid,missing belt guard,Rear strobe LEDs
    Lamonster LED headlights & foglights
    Spyder Pockets
    LED front fender kit -running & turn signals
    Custom Back off mudflap
    Vinyl nameplate & 1330 triple decals by New Image Signs
    Custom RLS exhaust
    Hogtunes speakers 5 1/4 front and back
    Memphis Powersports Amp
    Her name is "Purl"
    2016 RT-S , white

Spyder Garage

Gotta Love it! From Swaybars to T-shirts! You go Ron!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Pm sent too. New venture T Shirts

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    Gotta Love it! From Swaybars to T-shirts! You go Ron!
    I never intended these to really go anywhere. This T-Shirt was more of a test run and a bit of a gag with some backstory and nostalgia for me. I only made a few on the 1st run with no real intention to make any more. But I keep getting requests and this is now the 3rd batch (which I am running out of).
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...