Spyder Garage

Default BajaRon, I just wanted to follow up....

I've had many comments on your t-shirt, all positive.

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Me too! It is a hit! And it came with a sway bar! And we all know how great that is!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

What is this t shirt you are talking about? I installed my sway bar a little less than 2 months ago didn't get the shirt?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wilpir View Post
    What is this t shirt you are talking about? I installed my sway bar a little less than 2 months ago didn't get the shirt?
    My t-shirt was a pay thing; nothing to do with a sway bar.

Spyder Garage

BajaRon had some shirts made up to mimick the old RonJon Surf shop shirts. They say BajaRon Surfshop with a tag line “Surfs Up in East Tennessee”. Really well done. I asked about buying one and we struck a deal. I wanted the Sway Bar anyway!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

I am amazed at how well the T-Shirt has gone over. Here is a story that I found surprising.

I gave T-Shirts to the crew and owner of the local machine shop that fabricates the BajaRon Sway Bars, Shock Adjuster Kits, etc. I also gave the owner a T-Shirt for his wife. She has an assembly line job here in town and wore the T-Shirt to work one day. Apparently, some of her fellow workers own a Spyders and somehow they were able to connect the T-Shirt to me. They had a lot of questions for her. None of which she was able to answer.

Of course, being the wife, she had no idea who BajaRon was, anything about Spyders, or that her husband was making products for me. She just wore the T-Shirt because she liked it. But when she got home she wanted to know what this T-Shirt he had given her was all about, and told him how it had gotten her mobbed by Spyder owners at work. It embarrassed her that she had no idea what they are talking about!

Amazing!

I've still got some T-Shirts left if anyone is interested. I can't guarantee that they will draw a crowd. But they are nice T-Shirts and people do seem to like them a lot.

They are $16.00 delivered. I have the following sizes/colors left.

Large - Firey Red (as in the picture)
    XL - Firey Red
    3XL - Firey Red
    3XL - Navy Blue (Not Pictured)

T-Shirt-F.jpgT-Shirt-B.jpgT-Shirt-S.jpg
    Last edited by BajaRon; 10-17-2018 at 10:38 AM.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Default t shirt

sent PM.....

2016 RT-S Pearl White

BRP Driver Backrest
    Lamonster Spyderdock, (2) Spydercuffs
    Magic Mirror w/Doc Humphreys tethers
    (2) Rokform phone mounts
    FOBO
    SpyderPops Bumpskid,missing belt guard,Rear strobe LEDs
    Lamonster LED headlights & foglights
    Spyder Pockets
    LED front fender kit -running & turn signals
    Custom Back off mudflap
    Vinyl nameplate & 1330 triple decals by New Image Signs
    Custom RLS exhaust
    Hogtunes speakers 5 1/4 front and back
    Memphis Powersports Amp
    Her name is "Purl"
    2016 RT-S , white

Spyder Garage

Gotta Love it! From Swaybars to T-shirts! You go Ron!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Pm sent too. New venture T Shirts

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    Gotta Love it! From Swaybars to T-shirts! You go Ron!
    I never intended these to really go anywhere. This T-Shirt was more of a test run and a bit of a gag with some backstory and nostalgia for me. I only made a few on the 1st run with no real intention to make any more. But I keep getting requests and this is now the 3rd batch (which I am running out of).

Spyder Garage

Ron its a cool shirt, really plays well out here in California! I like having the only one around! BTW, I didn’t think the bar could improve the ryde of my F3 L, but it sure did!

Spyder Garage

Ok, I’m in. I’ll make sure to wear it in Sturgis and Deadwood next summer...
    Trent - 2017 asphalt grey RT Limited,
    Ultimate Seat, Baha Ron’s sway bar, Vredestine rear tire, Federal Formoza fronts, SlingMod’s LED head and fog lights, Lamonster’s highway pegs

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Default T-Shirt

Ron your T-Shirts have been a hit with us Spyder Rydge Ryder’s! I am wearing mine now! Please keep offering these to future customers!
    2020 F3 Ltd

Spyderpops Bumpskid
    Spyderpops Brake/Run/Turn Signal LED's
    Lamonster Garage LED Fog Lights and Headlights
    2013 ST-S retired 1/9/16 at 25,061 miles
    2015 F3S sold at 77,565 miles.
    2015 F3-S , BajaRon Plugs Can-Am Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    Ron its a cool shirt, really plays well out here in California! I like having the only one around! BTW, I didn’t think the bar could improve the ryde of my F3 L, but it sure did!
    This shirt has been a lot of fun. And I'm glad you like the bar on your F3. I had a hard time getting anyone to try my prototype bar for the F3 when it first came out. Everyone said exactly what you have said. 'You can't improve the handling on the F3'. I finally talked someone into trying my upgraded bar and the rest is history!

Frankly, I try hard not to sell a product if it does not give a significant improvement. If I wouldn't want it, I figure no one else would either.

Quote Originally Posted by RapidSpyder View Post
    Ok, I’m in. I’ll make sure to wear it in Sturgis and Deadwood next summer...
    People will want to know who is stupid enough to have a surf shop in East Tennessee! I just tell them it's great! No competition!

It is a great conversation starter!

Quote Originally Posted by JKMSPYDER View Post
    Ron your T-Shirts have been a hit with us Spyder Rydge Ryder’s! I am wearing mine now! Please keep offering these to future customers!
    You have a great bunch of riders there. I really have enjoyed meeting all of them. Saw a few at Maggie Valley last Friday.

Spyder Garage

Default Great one....

Pirate is not the only one.... it does get folks to askin....Thanks, though mine did not come with at bar... but then I only ordered the shirt...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default Next batch of BajaRon's Surf Shop

Okay, the next batch of surf shirts, please have at least some mediums (in blue) on the order. I am too small and short for a large. And I desperately NEED one of those shirts.

I buy a lot of my maintenance stuff from you and I can't think of a better way to repay you for your super service and quality products, not to mention the free shameless plug that I will be giving my Spyder rider friends here in the SW part of Missouri. My BajaRon Sway Bar was the first thing I put on my 2016 RTL. Now I sail through the curves on the Missouri back roads like a rocket.
    2016 RTL , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

Nice shirt. Got my sway bar at Maggie Valley and it was immediately noticeable. Made my drive home much better.
    2018 Spyder RT Limited
    Asphalt Gray
    Can Am Passenger Armrests
    Can Am Comfort Seat
    Spyder Accessories Floating Footpegs
    Utopia Driver Backrest
    Bajaron Sway Bar
    Sena 20s Bluetooth
    Lidlocks Helmet Holders
    F4 Tall and Wide Tinted Windshield
    Fobo Tire Monitor
    Lamonster Spyderdock Cell Phone Holder
    Sheepskin Seat Cover
    Drink2Go Cup Holders
    Magic Mirror
    Can Am Trailer Hitch
    Missing Belt Guard

Wish List - LED Headlights and Fog lights

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default BajaRon

Nice T-Shirt, Let everyone know when you get a new Batch. How about a 'Royal Blue'.
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue