Spyder Garage

Default Pictures of Rox Riser

I have a 2016 F3-T SE6. I am asking somebody to post pictures of Rox Risers on a similar handlebar setup.

I have a LaMonster F3 top cap with an X-Grip, and I am trying to picture how it will work with risers. I love the top cap since it allows me to put my cell phone (GPS) where it does not block my view of anything. I am concerned that if I get risers it will make me put my phone where my gauges will be partially obstructed. My alternative is to get longer handlebars which will cost more, possibly be outside my expertise, and offer less flexibility.

Also past posts makes it sound like the Rox Risers are the only risers to get. Let me know if you like a different model.

Thank you for any help.

Spyder Garage

Have you considered just getting the short reach bars from BRP? That's what I did and they work great. Should give similar results to risers....

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Spyder Garage

Here are mine. I had to drill and tap treads and add 2 set bolts because the bars kept slipping down. If I had to do over I would have got the short reach bars.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2018 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Have you considered just getting the short reach bars from BRP? That's what I did and they work great. Should give similar results to risers....
    How hard is it to install new handlebars? THe last time I looked at that my motorcycle needed adjustments and ultiamtely was too complicated for me. But I have no brakes, clutch... Is it as easy as snipping the zip ties, removing the anti-vibration bar ends and finding the right screws to loosen?

I think risers would be more flexible but the post by JP58 makes it sound trickier than I thought it would be.