Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Portable Tire Inflator

Two years ago, I bought what was a great portable tire inflator from Lamonster Garage. This has been an awesome device and makes checking tire pressure easy. Well this thing has lost its umph and appears to be dying. Lamonster doesn’t sell it anymore and I am in Ned of a replacement. What do you folks recommend for something I can carry with me and charge along the way!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    Two years ago, I bought what was a great portable tire inflator from Lamonster Garage. This has been an awesome device and makes checking tire pressure easy. Well this thing has lost its umph and appears to be dying. Lamonster doesn’t sell it anymore and I am in Ned of a replacement. What do you folks recommend for something I can carry with me and charge along the way!
    If I still had my Spyder, I would carry the Lamonster Air Pak cord with cigarette lighter attachment, if you have a powerlet outlet/cigarette attachment. Of course, I'm not familiar with any other spyder except the GS, and you may already have a cigarette female attachment.

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

I went to an auto parts store and bought the Slime compressor. Used it several times, works great. Connect it directly to the Spyder battery and you will not have to worry about it holding a charge.
    2011 RTS (Sold to a very nice lady)
    1998 Honda Valkyrie
    2006 Mustang GT. Varooooom!
    US Navy Veteran
    SC Law Enforcement Boat Captain
    CNC Machine Service Technician
    President: Rolling Thunder SC1
    Member: Disabled American Veterans, Rock Hill, SC
    Member: American Legion
    Experience is recognizing the same mistake every time you make it!

Spyder Garage

Great suggestions. Thanks!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default Portable Tire Inflator

can't go wrong with Aero Stich's portable compressor. they also won't be notstocking it in the foresable future.

Al in Kazoo
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IGETAROUND View Post
    can't go wrong with Aero Stich's portable compressor. they also won't be notstocking it in the foresable future.

Al in Kazoo
    http://www.aerostich.com/a-to-b-util...ompressor.html

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Default Plus 1 ..

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpot View Post
    I went to an auto parts store and bought the Slime compressor. Used it several times, works great. Connect it directly to the Spyder battery and you will not have to worry about it holding a charge.
    >>>on the Slime compressor

Spyder Garage

I've been using the slime pump for years. I have yet to have it fail.

Spyder Garage

Default Pump

Quote Originally Posted by IGETAROUND View Post

Al in Kazoo
    we have used ours 500plus times. Skip to the end, get one. Plugs into your battery tender lead. Best we have found. Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Very Active Member SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

i also had a micro compressor & it went down in under a year.

Spyder Garage

Default Pirate looks at...

I'm a little dense at times, and sometimes I don't understand the simplest of things. I have Lamonster's Air Pk, and the first thing to go was that it didn't hold a charge for very long, but it continues to work with the cigarette lighter adapter. I guess maybe I assumed wrong, and thought it was the same in your case, which is why I was trying to figure out how the slime/Aero Stitch one was going to be any better.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    I'm a little dense at times, and sometimes I don't understand the simplest of things. I have Lamonster's Air Pk, and the first thing to go was that it didn't hold a charge for very long, but it continues to work with the cigarette lighter adapter. I guess maybe I assumed wrong, and thought it was the same in your case, which is why I was trying to figure out how the slime/Aero Stitch one was going to be any better.
    I just noticed that as well.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Being blunt.
    Since you didn't learn your lesson the first time just buy another complicated pump.
    I'm sticking with a bicycle pump, CO2 cannisters and a tire repair kit.
    Complicated fails 100% of the time which is why I KISS everything. (Keep It Simple Stupid)
    My thoughts.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Road-Kill View Post
    Being blunt.
    Since you didn't learn your lesson the first time just buy another complicated pump.
    Complicated fails 100% of the time which is why I KISS everything. (Keep It Simple Stupid)
    My thoughts.

Yeah, that progress will get you every time.

Spyder Garage

Being blunt.
    My thoughts.
    I guess that's why you bought a Spyder instead of a bicycle!

Spyder Garage

I keep a small sears compressor in our RT. I've had it for I guess 10 years or so. This is my 2nd one from sears. Give the first one to my son when he started riding when he was 14. And he still uses it. They are great little compressors and fit nicely in the frunk. With sears filling for bankruptcy they should start having sales soon to start closing stores. I'd Check around and we what's happening around there if you still have a sears store close to you. Or even a Kmart will have them since they are in with sears. Happy looking.

Spyder Garage

Try the Air Hawk that was advertised on TV.........I have had mine for a couple of years and it works great!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=Road-Kill;1397750]Being blunt.
    My thoughts.[/QUOTE

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

?
    Quote Originally Posted by OlJim View Post
    Yeah, that progress will get you every time.
    I should have since my bike has had ZERO issues compared to my failing Spyder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boilermaker View Post
    I guess that's why you bought a Spyder instead of a bicycle!
    I'll repeat it again only cause you're thick.
    Keep buying complicated gadgets.....and watch them fail.
    I test my small bike pump every so often then place it back in the frunk.
    [QUOTE=Pirate looks at --;1397764]
    Being blunt.
    My thoughts.[/QUOTE

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Looks like the Debbie downers are at it again. .

Spyder Garage

Being blunt.
    My thoughts.
    So, it's complicated to place a male plug into a female receptacle? But, it's easier for you to stroke your hand up and down? Hmmmmmmmmmm

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    So, it's complicated to place a male plug into a female receptacle? But, it's easier for you to stroke your hand up and down? Hmmmmmmmmmm
    Wow!

Spyder Garage

Default inflator

ok kiddies,lets play nice now.it must be the weather,i don't know what else it could be.sometimes this site is more fun than SNL,