Spyder Garage

Default Daytona Biketoberfest Oct 20, 21

Just wanted to put a shout out to see if anyone is planning to go to this event next Saturday. I'll be up there in the morning and was wondering if anyone wanted to do a meet and greet. I'm from the Melbourne area and haven't seen very many in the area. The weather is getting cooler, er, better, and it's a good excuse to get out for a ride. RTE = Ride to Eat or Road Trip Excuse.
    Life is attitude, be positive!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by always young View Post
    Just wanted to put a shout out to see if anyone is planning to go to this event next Saturday. I'll be up there in the morning and was wondering if anyone wanted to do a meet and greet. I'm from the Melbourne area and haven't seen very many in the area. The weather is getting cooler, er, better, and it's a good excuse to get out for a ride. RTE = Ride to Eat or Road Trip Excuse.
    You might want to get together with US Spider Riders of the the space coast there are a nice group. There is a get-together at the Can-Am dealership on October 20th in Malabar

Spyder Garage

Moving to the area next Wednesday. Might be too early to get out. But will give it a try. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Spyder Garage

Default Meet and greet

Jtoro1, thanks for the heads up on next weekend's meeting at Route 1 Motorsports. I was just there yesterday getting my bike aligned. They have the lazer algnment equipment and charged me 1 1/2 hours labor. I could feel the difference as soon as I got it on the road. It had a slight pull to the right before, now runs straight as an arrow and the steering is much lighter. I also asked then if they would install a car tire for you. The answer was yes, but they charge you 2 hours labor. Overall, they treated me well and did good service. I'll check into that club and see what time they're meeting up down there. Maybe meet with them before heading up to Datona.
    Tango, welcome to Melbourne! Not many good roads to ride around here. I'll have to introduce you to Dear Park Road and Lone Cabbage fish camp. The only decent road to ride around here and a good place to have lunch.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by always young View Post
    Jtoro1, thanks for the heads up on next weekend's meeting at Route 1 Motorsports. I was just there yesterday getting my bike aligned. They have the lazer algnment equipment and charged me 1 1/2 hours labor. I could feel the difference as soon as I got it on the road. It had a slight pull to the right before, now runs straight as an arrow and the steering is much lighter. I also asked then if they would install a car tire for you. The answer was yes, but they charge you 2 hours labor. Overall, they treated me well and did good service. I'll check into that club and see what time they're meeting up down there. Maybe meet with them before heading up to Datona.
    Tango, welcome to Melbourne! Not many good roads to ride around here. I'll have to introduce you to Dear Park Road and Lone Cabbage fish camp. The only decent road to ride around here and a good place to have lunch.
    Will be in New Smyrna Beach. Not far from you I think. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Spyder Garage

Default Moving to Florida.

Tango, you will be about an hour north of me. You'll be in Daytona's back door. I might try to meet up with the Space Coast Spyder Riders group at Route 1 Motorsports before heading up to Daytona. I should be up there around noon. I usually stop at the track and walk the crowds to see what's happening and grab a bite to eat. The circus is always fun to see.