Spyder Garage

Default Another drone production

Because so many of you enjoyed my last video, I made another one of my ryde today. Hope you enjoy it!

https://youtu.be/sg9Cz9eliSo

I'm really enjoying making these videos and will be making more as time permits, so feel free to subscribe to my YouTube channel
    SpyderSkeets
    Ashburn, VA
    2017 F3-T SE6

Spyder Garage

Again great job sir!
    17 F3 Limited (Pearl White), Sena 10C intercom, X Grip iPhone mount, IPS key, spyder to go cup holder, Lamonster Highway Center Lane, TricLED engine lights, TricLED night rider, LS2 Helmets, Lamonster Bypass pipe, 2 Brothers Exhaust, mirror relocator kit, Bluetooth radio module, OEM Backrest, Rear LED Light Kit

2017 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Fantastic. Keep the videos coming.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

That is so cool. Thanks again for the great video.
    2018 RT Limited , Champagne

Spyder Garage

Really well done. What were you pointing at on one of the corners? Gravel???

Spyder Garage

Default nice

that was a nice ride , pretty cool the way the drive way has the island right in front of the gate ! sure makes one want to skip work and go riding

Spyder Garage

Cool, great job! Which drone model did you use?
    2016 F3-S Special Series , triple black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by treva View Post
    Really well done. What were you pointing at on one of the corners? Gravel???
    Are you talking about around the 2:12 mark?
    SpyderSkeets
    Ashburn, VA
    2017 F3-T SE6

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Loved the slightly closer position on this one, and the way the drone seemed to sense trees and gained altitude when they were getting closer.
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

cool, that spyder likes to take up the whole road
    2015 Spyder RT Ltd- bUrp - only add the "U", 2010 Honda NT700V-red,2010 Honda NT700V-silver retired @201,111 miles, 1997 Honda PC800, 1996 Honda PC800, Honda CT500, Honda Shadow 500, 1978 Suzuki GS550, 1973 Suzuki TC125, other assorted smaller bikes, Suzuki TM400

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    Loved the slightly closer position on this one, and the way the drone seemed to sense trees and gained altitude when they were getting closer.
    Ditto
    Got any Town or road names we can google map ?

Spyder Garage

Default Nice Work

Neat, thanks for sharing
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by HayRog View Post
    Ditto
    Got any Town or road names we can google map ?
    Don't have any road names, but they are from various roads between Tuscarora and Bluemont in Virginia.
    SpyderSkeets
    Ashburn, VA
    2017 F3-T SE6

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderSkeets View Post
    Are you talking about around the 2:12 mark?
    Yes, at 2.12. Something on the road?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by treva View Post
    Yes, at 2.12. Something on the road?
    Good catch! I didn't even realize it was in the video until you mentioned it. Had to watch it again to figure out what you were talking about.

The drone looked to be getting a little too close to trees. The controller was strapped to the back seat so I reached back and pushed the stick to raise the drone some to clear them.
    Last edited by SpyderSkeets; 10-12-2018 at 04:55 AM.
    SpyderSkeets
    Ashburn, VA
    2017 F3-T SE6

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Pretty Cool!!!
    2018 F3 Limited , Intense Red

Spyder Garage

Default Same area

Good catch! I didn't even realize it was in the video until you mentioned it. Had to watch it again to figure out what you were talking about.

The drone looked to be getting a little too close to trees. The controller was strapped to the back seat so I reached back and pushed the stick to raise the drone some to clear them.
    I live in SOuth Riding and was trying to figure out where you were riding. Nice video.

Spyder Garage

Default Impressed!

We have a DJI Mavic Air drone and have been considering shooting a similar sequence while riding our 2014 RT Ltd. What make/model drone shot this sequence? If it was a DJI model would like to know the various video setting that you used.
    TIA
    2014 RT Ltd Silver Platinum Satin, Ultimate Seat, rider and passenger backrests, Vented Windshield, Adjustable Side Wind Deflectors, Chrome Tri Axis Handlebars with GPS Support, Trailer Hitch Kit, RT-622 Trailer Silver Platinum Satin, Stebil Air Horn, BajaRon's Sway Bar, Spyderpops Bumpskid bike and Trailer, R/T grills, SpyderSisters Front Trunk Pockets, SpyderSisters Sunshade, Spyderflaps Mud Flap, many TricLED lights
    2014 Limited , Silver Playinum Satin

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Video

YES, another good video.
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pjweimer View Post
    We have a DJI Mavic Air drone and have been considering shooting a similar sequence while riding our 2014 RT Ltd. What make/model drone shot this sequence? If it was a DJI model would like to know the various video setting that you used.
    TIA
    I use a Yuneec Typhoon H for these. I have the Mavic Air and the Mavic 2 Zoom as well. The Mavics are superior to the Typhoon in almost every way, but in my opinion, the Typhoon H is far superior for Following/Watching. The Typhoon H follows the controller via GPS and has never lost connection to what it is following. However, since it follows the controller, you have to carry that with you..and it is a pretty big controller. The Mavics follow the subject optically (you choose what you want to follow by selecting the subject on the display) The Typhoon H tracks the controller via GPS and does not depend on what it is seeing on the display. It consistently tracks, follows, and watches the controller and I have never had a problem with it losing track. Even when the Mavics did work sort of correctly, there is noticeable slowing down and speeding up of the movement of the drone on the completed video. There is a 3rd party app for the DJI, called Litchi that tracks the remote via GPS. The tracking of it is almost just as good as the Typhoon H, but there is still the slowing down and speeding up of the movement of the drone. There is a firmware update for the Mavics that is supposed to improve the tracking, but I haven't tried it yet
    SpyderSkeets
    Ashburn, VA
    2017 F3-T SE6

Spyder Garage

Default Keep Ryding

These are nice to watch as our Ryding season comes to a close here in the great white north 🙂

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks

I use a Yuneec Typhoon H for these. I have the Mavic Air and the Mavic 2 Zoom as well. The Mavics are superior to the Typhoon in almost every way, but in my opinion, the Typhoon H is far superior for Following/Watching. The Typhoon H follows the controller via GPS and has never lost connection to what it is following. However, since it follows the controller, you have to carry that with you..and it is a pretty big controller. The Mavics follow the subject optically (you choose what you want to follow by selecting the subject on the display) The Typhoon H tracks the controller via GPS and does not depend on what it is seeing on the display. It consistently tracks, follows, and watches the controller and I have never had a problem with it losing track. Even when the Mavics did work sort of correctly, there is noticeable slowing down and speeding up of the movement of the drone on the completed video. There is a 3rd party app for the DJI, called Litchi that tracks the remote via GPS. The tracking of it is almost just as good as the Typhoon H, but there is still the slowing down and speeding up of the movement of the drone. There is a firmware update for the Mavics that is supposed to improve the tracking, but I haven't tried it yet
    Much appreciate your response. Look forward to your future posts.
    2014 RT Ltd Silver Platinum Satin, Ultimate Seat, rider and passenger backrests, Vented Windshield, Adjustable Side Wind Deflectors, Chrome Tri Axis Handlebars with GPS Support, Trailer Hitch Kit, RT-622 Trailer Silver Platinum Satin, Stebil Air Horn, BajaRon's Sway Bar, Spyderpops Bumpskid bike and Trailer, R/T grills, SpyderSisters Front Trunk Pockets, SpyderSisters Sunshade, Spyderflaps Mud Flap, many TricLED lights
    2014 Limited , Silver Playinum Satin