Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Sisters Sunshade

I have wanted to get one of these sunshades for a while. The seat gets baking hot when parked in the sunshine, and when we go up in the national parks it should keep the gawkers off. It is a nice contrasting color for the deep brown paint, easy to put on and secure.
    Cami took my order and in a week turned it around, including finding a nice color.
    Thank you very much for the prompt service.
    Attached Images Attached Images

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Sisters are the best! They are both Spyder riders, when they aren’t busy working their day jobs or working on their business. I believe they will be attending the Spyders in the Hills rally selling their goods.

2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

I love mine. Used it during a drizzle as well as used it to kept the dew off my bike in the morning as well. Great product.
    2017 F3-L Intense red "Wings"
    Spyderpops Spyclops Light
    Tric LED Headlights and Fog lights
    Madstad Windshield
    Phoenix - Wrap My Spyder
    Lamonster Highway Pegs
    BajaRon Sway Bar
    Rich's Custom Seats
    2017 F3-L , Red/Black

Spyder Garage

We have had one for several years, and really like it not only for keeping our Spyder from baking in the sun, but also for discouraging imbeciles from sitting on it as if they owned it.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic