Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NancysToy View Post
    Just got the sad news. I've been in the hospital in critical condition in a similar fix, and it is very difficult, indeed. Lamont has our understanding, our best wishes, our thoughts, and our special prayers. Hang in there, guy! It will take all you have, but I now you are strong and a fighter. If anyone can pull through it is you.

Joan, we have never met, but I wish you well with your juggling act, too. I hope you get some relief from the incredible stress. Just concentrate on Lamont and delegate the rest of the stuff. I wish I was in a position to help personally. Hang in there yourself.

Get well, Lamonster!

Scotty & Nancy
    Scotty… Welcome back!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Is there anything we/the forum can do to help? Maybe a GoFundMe page to assist with medical costs? Maybe some folks who are local can cook and deliver meals when the family is ready for that?

I'm way south in Austin Texas but wanting and willing to help any way I can. If anyone has ideas on how to do so, please let me know.

Continuing to pass thoughts of healing and a speedy recovery to Lamont and his family.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I like your idea!
    Besides prayers and kind thoughts: what else do you need?
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Spyder_Cowgirl's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Thank You

Thank You Joan, for taking time out of your extraodinary schedule to update us all here. As several have said, here and on FB, if there is anything you need .... just ask. Continued prayers and yet another reminder to take care of yourself as well.

All the best .... Ann
    __________________________________________________ _
    2016 RT Limited -- "Jubilee" (as in Cherries)
    Guardian Bell (gift from spyderowboy)
    ISCI Dual Flag Mount – Tall Poles
    Lamonster Bottle Holder and Spyder Cuff
    Spyderpops Missing Belt Guard
    Spyderpops Bumpskid
    Spyderpops Rear Run / Brake / Turn LEDs
    Spyderpops Mirror LEDs
    Custom Dynamics HMT Brake

Spyderpops Keep Out The Trash (KOTT) Grills
    Don't Eat Mud / mudflap
    __________________________________________________ __

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Scotty… Welcome back!
    for you also for a speedy and full recovery. Dale

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rocketman74 View Post
    Is there anything we/the forum can do to help? Maybe a GoFundMe page to assist with medical costs? Maybe some folks who are local can cook and deliver meals when the family is ready for that?

I'm way south in Austin Texas but wanting and willing to help any way I can. If anyone has ideas on how to do so, please let me know.

Continuing to pass thoughts of healing and a speedy recovery to Lamont and his family.
    How about everybody buy something from his business, that would be a round about way of helping out...I just ordered a cat delete

Spyder Garage

Default Joan

Joan, thanks for update. Take care of the boss and try to keep the stress down as much as possible.
    Will be thinking of you both.
    Love Y`all.
    Monique,
    2016 F3t pearl white
    Ultimate driver back rest
    12v power outlet for batt. tender
    Doc Humphries' vibration damper
    factory floorboards
    added topcase

Spyder Garage

Default Get well, Lamont!

Quote Originally Posted by mully View Post
    How about everybody buy something from his business, that would be a round about way of helping out...I just ordered a cat delete
    +1
    Get well, Lamonster!
    We're all thinking of you!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks Joan

Continued prayers from all of us. Lamont has been a great man and I hope he gets back on his feet soon😍🙏
    Replaced my Lamonster Certified RT Limited #1874 With a 2018 RTL.

Spyder Garage

I have no problem with the 2 current prayers needed posts. If ya don't want to read them don't open them
    2014 RT Limited Matte Silver, Belt Guard, RT Dash Mount, Show Chrome Can-Am Spyder RT Passenger Arm Rest, Show Chrome Full Size Brake Pedal,Best shop manual, Spyder keycover with hole, Utopia drivers backrest, Showchrome trailor hitch, ShowChrome Acc Trailer Acc Rack, 2014 CA Spyder RT-RTS Master Collection-HDSv5, Airhawk Cushion, Spyderpops bumpskid, Ipod cable, Led lights, Driver Hiway pegs, Shorty Antenna, Pin Striping, ECU flash, TriAx adjustible handlebars,
    Will it ever stop--NO

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) currin20fan's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Scotty

Quote Originally Posted by NancysToy View Post
    Just got the sad news. I've been in the hospital in critical condition in a similar fix, and it is very difficult, indeed. Lamont has our understanding, our best wishes, our thoughts, and our special prayers. Hang in there, guy! It will take all you have, but I now you are strong and a fighter. If anyone can pull through it is you.

Joan, we have never met, but I wish you well with your juggling act, too. I hope you get some relief from the incredible stress. Just concentrate on Lamont and delegate the rest of the stuff. I wish I was in a position to help personally. Hang in there yourself.

Get well, Lamonster!

Scotty & Nancy
    Great seeing you here again Scotty. We've missed you. Take care of yourself.
    2015 RT Limited , intense Red Pearl

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rocketman74 View Post

Again, this is JOAN. Both Lamont and I have had a rough year for health and are over our deductibles and then some. We should be okay. I may add that our health insurance has notified us they will be terminating us December 31. It's always nice to have news like that in the middle of a crisis and that was BEFORE they knew about the recommended liver transplant. Yesterday, while a good friend stood in for me with Lamont, I met with a local broker, etc., who is going to help us get this and more remedied we hope.

His sister has flown in from California and basically I wanted her here with big decision help and just to see him and be with him. But, it has also given me time to go home and rest and also take care of the business so Lamonster doesn't have to face overwhelming emails and business stuff when he ever makes it back to his desk. Thank you for the offer.

Spyder Garage

Update not for forwarding to FB and copy and paste PLEASE!

THIS IS JOAN. Lamont had his best day yet yesterday. We did some routine maintenance and then we took a walk around the ward with the help of a PT and assistance. Details that I had not shared previously - they had given him massive IV fluids and starvation to deal with the pancreatitis. However, Monday morning he was wheezing so bad and I notified the nurse and they did nothing. However, when the real attending physician finally saw him for the first time (since the weekend is a very bad time to get admitted to the hospital) he had them remove the IV immediately. He was angry and said he could hear him wheezing in the hallway. They had overdone it and Lamont had too much fluids pressing on his chest, heart, lungs. They gave him Lasix and in one day he got out 3 Litres of fluids. This really put extra stress on him that his body didn't need. He spent the weekend on heavy morphine and then some for the pain and discomfort and slept most of the time. He is weak from being in the hospital since Friday and actually being sick a week before his admission. They have not talked about discharge yet. His numbers are going the right way but he still has underlying issues in addition to this crisis.

His sister flew in from California and got in about 6pm. She stayed there the night with him. I am getting ready to go in and relieve her so she can come home and rest here at the house. I want to thank you all for the well wishes and good thoughts. I really can't answer questions and I'm sure there will be opinions and yes, I have many questions and issues with the doctors. Especially the "clear" ultrasound he had in July which was wrong. One step at a time, we have to get him strong and out of the hospital and home to recuperate in a peaceful setting.

*In the meantime please play nice. I don't have the bandwidth to monitor this and reported posts and such. That is all I ask.

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Joan...wishing you and Lamont the best...hoping all continues to improve....my heart has been heavy...reading this helps.....take care of yourself...the caretaker needs rest....good that his sister is there to help....wish I was able to help...just know that my love and prayers are with Lamont and you

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Wishing you both the best.

Spyder Garage

Wishing him the best that medical science has to offer and a speedy recovery.

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Spyder Garage

Default Sorry to hear this; wishing you a speedy recovery bro, God bless

[QUOTE=Roadster Renovations;1394995]This from Facebook:
    Most of you know who Lamonster Lamont Bryden is...

Spyder Garage

Default Prayers for Lamont

We're sending good thoughts and prayers from Ohio🙏🙏🙏.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mully View Post
    Agreed. I've spent about $1,000 with him and his business over the past month or so.

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I have a Windshield arriving today, that I ordered on Thursday of last week. They did not miss a beat! Great customer service! Get well Lamont!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Joanne,

Thanks for the update on Lamont. Sending prayers to you and Lamont.
    Take care of your self, and glad that his sister is there, so u can taka care of business and your self.

Sending .

Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover
    A-Arm Daytime Dual Color LED Running Lights with Blinker Module
    Hi-Viz DRL and Sequential Mirrors lights

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD

Spyder Garage

You have our thoughts and prayers hope you get well soon!!
    You're like family to most of us here

Spyder Garage

Another update from Joan, Lamont's wife. If you are my friend on FB you can read we had a setback yesterday. This is the second time my husband had a setback that could have been avoided with proper care and monitoring at the hospital. I don't have time to be mad. They must have given him pain meds during the night and the accumulation was too much and his ammonia level was up to 65 which is critical. You can google the symptoms of it and he had all of them. The quicker he gets out of Cox Health South in Springfield Missouri, the better. When you are in a crisis mode with acute renal failure, you really don't have time to pick a hospital. This is also not the time for second opinions for various reasons. He has been in the hospital for almost a week and was sick the entire week before. It takes a toll on your body even for a healthy person. His sister being here is a huge help for me. I just cannot wait for them to fix this problem they caused (the high ammonia) so that I can bring him home. He needs to get stronger before our outpatient visit in St Louis later in the month.

In the meantime thank you for your kind thoughts. Jacob and Tim are keeping the business running and I am picking up Lamont's emails and his end of the business so he is not overwhelmed with catching up when he is well and able. Lamont had the foresight to suspend new registrations as he likes to keep this site real and free from spammers. He will open that up again when he feels up to the vetting process of newcomers. Also, I would like to thank you all for your support and business at LamonsterGarage.com. The online store and our shop in Nixa MO is up and running as usual until the boss gets back.

Joan

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I am sorry to hear of all this. I know it can be frustrating when you need health care and put your trust in there care and things like this happens. Please speak up to the doctor's and nurses if needed. I went thru some serious issues some years back and seemed they only would give me pain killers and cat scans and not find or resolve my issue until I had enough and let them know they need to find a solution to my health issue. Well another cat scan later and next I am in ICU and they finally found the problem. So be diligent on Lamont's health care. Best of wishes. Hang in there.

Spyder Garage

Our prayers go out to Lamont and his family. May the good lord watch over you at this time.