Thread: 2008 SPYDER SM5

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default 2008 SPYDER SM5

Has anybody had any problem making a long sweeping right turn, when it comes out of turn it darts to the left and also rear brake chatter and crystalizing brake rotor on back. If any body has any comments please get back with me., We took it to the dealer and he said that I needed to keep the brake dust cleaned off . This Spyder is cleaned and washed very well when rode and is put in shop. It only has 4000 miles on it and it only does it when just idling. loud noise..........

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tmpope3 View Post
    Has anybody had any problem making a long sweeping right turn, when it comes out of turn it darts to the left and also rear brake chatter and crystalizing brake rotor on back. If any body has any comments please get back with me., We took it to the dealer and he said that I needed to keep the brake dust cleaned off . This Spyder is cleaned and washed very well when rode and is put in shop. It only has 4000 miles on it and it only does it when just idling. loud noise..........
    Re: steering

1. Read this: http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=7831

2. There is a recall announcement... search "recall"... you should get a letter in the next month or so.
    ata = allergic to asphalt

My mods: https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=5753
    There are two kinds of people: (1) those who can read, reason and apply the experiences of others; and (2) those who just have to pee on the electric fence. ataDude, 2009

My Spyder: