Spyder Garage

Default Corbin seat, fis f3,f3s and f3t new

This is a brand new seat purchased for my f3s , but it was made for the f3t limited. The difference is that the f3t limited corbin passenger seat area was made slightly narrower, to accommodate the difference in the passenger grab handles on the f3t. That doesn't mean it doesn't fit the other f3 bikes, in fact it fits perfect on the bike and looks great, but with the driver backrest and me on the bike it's not to my passengers liking, so we're going a different route. The backrest is not for sale.
    Also, another great thing on this vs the standard f3 version is installing it is better. You just take the rear seat clip on cord off and screw in the applied pin for the latch in the center of the seat, plug in the heat element and your done. This seat is absolutely brand new, sat on in driveway and my passenger knew it wasn't what she wanted.

The seat is heated with 2 controls 1 for passenger and 1 for driver.

Asking $850.00.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by leonml; 09-25-2018 at 01:10 PM.

Spyder Garage

Asking $800. Make an offer

Spyder Garage

Default No one interested in corbin seats?

Quote Originally Posted by leonml View Post
    Asking $800. Make an offer
    Why no interest ?

Spyder Garage

New guy here with a just bought today black 18' F3-T. So this seat comes with both driver and passenger back rests? Do they have adjustable angle? What is the height compared to stock seat? thanks

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by retgi View Post
    New guy here with a just bought today black 18' F3-T. So this seat comes with both driver and passenger back rests? Do they have adjustable angle? What is the height compared to stock seat? thanks
    Says, no back rests included.
    Have no idea what corbin states as measurements, if they even do.
    Im not certain what adjustability they have on all their backrests, some may be different then others. My rt i had with corbin seat, was great and had the large backrest for driver and was adjustable forward and back. This small one i have is not, only adjustable tilt.
    I don't notice much in a height difference, negligible if any.
    Sorry, not much help.

Spyder Garage

Why no interest ?
    People don't become interested until it's half from retail. Have sold many items here. Half off gets sold quickly. Free shipping also helps a lot. That seat will run approx.$100 to ship. Good luck. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Spyder Garage

Pm sent

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    People don't become interested until it's half from retail. Have sold many items here. Half off gets sold quickly. Free shipping also helps a lot. That seat will run approx.$100 to ship. Good luck. Tom

The seats not used though. Im not looking for a fire sale. I can't see no one who wants and would pay full price for new that wouldn't consider this a screaming deal.

Spyder Garage

The seats not used though. Im not looking for a fire sale. I can't see no one who wants and would pay full price for new that wouldn't consider this a screaming deal.
    It's tough with resale of items. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Spyder Garage

Default Sold

Sold