Thread: One piece seat?

Spyder Garage

Default One piece seat?

I have a F3 daytona and I’m not in love with the seat. Does anyone make a one piece seat for the F3??? I would love the option to scoot back further for more leg room (on last peg hole). I used to have a one piece on my bmw and it helped with moving around and changing positions on longer rides. Thanks.
    2017 F3 Daytona , Black/Yellow

Spyder Garage

Yes Ultimate has a 1 piece. Had mine for about 1K now and feeling good. All you have to do is transfer the back post to it. Oops mine is a F3s

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MrBones View Post
    Yes Ultimate has a 1 piece. Had mine for about 1K now and feeling good. All you have to do is transfer the back post to it. Oops mine is a F3s
    Mine is F3s (Daytona) 2017. I will look it up. Thanks!

Spyder Garage

Default If you want the best forget the rest

Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    I have a F3 daytona and I’m not in love with the seat. Does anyone make a one piece seat for the F3??? I would love the option to scoot back further for more leg room (on last peg hole). I used to have a one piece on my bmw and it helped with moving around and changing positions on longer rides. Thanks.

Got to the Mustang site https://www.mustangseats.com/Category/Seats

Spyder Garage

Ok I did not make myself clear at all. What I’m looking for is a one piece seat for a taller rider with long legs where I can scoot back as far as I want....like a banana seat on the old school bikes. There are a lot of one piece seats out there but they have a backstop between the rider and passenger. I was wanting no stop, just a long one piece seat with no elevation changes between rider and passenger. Does that exist to anyone’s knowledge?