Spyder Garage

Default New Mustang seat for the RT

Well, after numerous doctoring anfg cushions and such, we bit the big bullet and purchased a complete Mustang seat for the Rt at SpyderQuest. Can-am Spyder Accessories did a great job of fitting us into his hectic schedule. He worked till 10:00 PM most nights. Started at 6:30 AM most mornings. Bought seat and both backrests. Saturday was our first long ryde since purchase and a much improved ryde. And I do not miss the fuel door I had put on the stock seat. Hardly ever used it. Expensive? Yes. Worth it? If you are going to keep your ryde for a long time and ryde much, yes. I have the stock seat and backrest so if I sell/trade I'll swap out or charge more. The doctored seat was bought to experiment on. Glad I did.

Spyder Garage

We also bought a Mustang seat for my wife's F3 at Spyderquest from Pierre and she couldn't get over how much better it was over her stock seat. The 5-Hour ride home was much more comfortable for her.

Spyder Garage

I had an Ultimate on my F3L. We just bought another F3 for my wife and had to go to Springfield to pick it up. It had a Mustang Seat on it and I drove most of the miles home to Texas. I really liked it and when I got home I called my friend who had a mustang and did not like it he was wanting an Ultimate. We traded even. Rode it yesterday and really liked it over the Ultimate.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic