Spyder Garage

Default Holly/Randy...Jeep Renegade

I contacted the Jeep dealer where I traded in, and asked my salesperson to check with service about removing the GoPedal. I just talked to her, and the Jeep will be there a few days before it is taken back by Chrysler, and she'll try to see if a mechanic will remove it. That's the best I can do. The rails are off, and within 2 weeks I should be passing by Amsterdam, not T tower.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    I contacted the Jeep dealer where I traded in, and asked my salesperson to check with service about removing the GoPedal. I just talked to her, and the Jeep will be there a few days before it is taken back by Chrysler, and she'll try to see if a mechanic will remove it. That's the best I can do. The rails are off, and within 2 weeks I should be passing by Amsterdam, not T tower.

You the man !!!!!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Out of luck on go pedal...

You are out of luck on the Go Pedal. The person who originally installed it did a good job of hiding the wire/cable so the controller was under the radio, and the service mgr. said it would take at least an hour to remove. He originally thought it would just be minutes. The Renegade is now on its way back never, never, lease land.

Spyder Garage

No problem, I really aprreciate you trying !!!!!!