Spyder Garage

Default ISO ST/RSS Passenver Backrest & ST Rear Topcase which attaches to it

Hi AlL !

Im in search of a RS / ST rear Passenger Backrest ( newer version without sport rack which allows you to attach top case) and the ST Rear Backrest Top Case.

if you have either for sale please let me know ❤️
    2013 RS-S Neutron Green/Black, Shark RSR2 helmet, Shark Evoline 3 helmet, Sena SMH20, Corbin Seat, Wheelchair Rack, TricLED fender lights, TricLed Underglow kit (green), Trunk Liner, STL Handlebars, Web Boards Driver Floorboards, backrest, BRP Saddlebags, ISCI Handbrake

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kawakii View Post
    Hi AlL !

Im in search of a RS / ST rear Passenger Backrest ( newer version without sport rack which allows you to attach top case) and the ST Rear Backrest Top Case.

if you have either for sale please let me know ❤️
    The ONLY ones I've ever heard of that support the top case is the one that needs the sport rack however if you want just a driver back rest, that can easily convert to a passanger back rest too. The SmoothSpyder dual mode is great I ended up changing my mind on the topcase after learning some major factors*1: will not match color,*2:will not match key (even if you already have saddlebags with a key) a sissybar bag works fine & in my case I also found a PakitRak as added option works great on my hitch (carry more than normal ,but less than a trailer) Jt's NHR (No Hitch Required) is similar, maybe better http://spyderstore.com/index.php?rou...tegory&path=66

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights