18 RT limited.Picked it up on Aug.30 and turned 1300mi yesterday.The ride-is great!I'm 170lbs,air at 45,it's a coupe de ville on the road!Handling-Great!No prob's going down the road.No pulling or darting or excessive effort to steer.Cornering-I feel it sticks the corners really well!Been on 2 wheels for 50yrs and this thing corners very fast if you want to.I'm a a snowmobiler tho so it feels very natural to me to move my body around in corners.Haven't met the nanny yet and I can't imagine how hard I'll have to hit em to do it but I'm guessing with experience I will!Power-Plenty!Every time I look at the speedo I'm speeding.Gotta watch that!Infotainment system-Mostly a huge disappointment.FM reception is the worst of any radio I own,vehicle or cheap battery job.Thought the bluetooth would be great,connect my i-pod,but no,you can only connect a phone with the connect app.Yes you can connect via the aux jack but you cannot control anything but volume and you have to open frunk and pause device when you stop for food, or what ever,or it keeps running.And open and hit play when you go.Navigation-don't know yet.General lighting-Turn sig's and break lights are good and visible although I don't get the mix of LED and regular bulbs??Headlights-High beams are adequate,barely.Low beams,as factory set,are scary bad!I live in the country and travel 20mi thru deer alley from nearest town and any speed over 35 with low's on feels like way over driving them.Can and will adjust them but what is with the way the top is chopped off?Every bump makes them look like they are bouncing!Been told by riding friends that lights are not visible from front for more than several car lengths in daylight.With all the amazing lights that are out there I have seen no other bikes with these style lights,lucky them.What is that god awful clunk that you can feel when you switch to high beam?!In sum,I still like it.Did I mention it's broke?Stopped manually downshifting at 1000mi so no more reverse.Call shop tomorrow.I still like it!Things happen!I know this post is reeeally long but tried to cover all the bases!Ride safe everyone!