Spyder Garage

Default Wanted: New/lightly used F3/F3-S passenger armrests

Looking for new or lightly used passenger BRP set of passenger armrests for the F3/F3-S. I don't want to drop $450 to BRP for new ones.

Anyone out there have a set they aren't using or considering selling? Let me know!

Spyder Garage

Default Alternative Armrests

I also hesitated at the $450 BRP Armrests plus I didn’t really like the way they looked. Instead I got the ShowChrome rests. Will engineered, smaller, better looking and half the price. Mount easil and come off with one bolt each side. Value Accessories had best price also. Just an idea.

http://store.valueaccessories.net/Pa...tSpyderF3.aspx
    2017 F3 Limited , Gloss Black with red and carbon fiber accents

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GaryinWI View Post
    I also hesitated at the $450 BRP Armrests plus I didn’t really like the way they looked. Instead I got the ShowChrome rests. Will engineered, smaller, better looking and half the price. Mount easil and come off with one bolt each side. Value Accessories had best price also. Just an idea.

http://store.valueaccessories.net/Pa...tSpyderF3.aspx
    Thanks Gary!

How secure do they feel for the passenger? Do they push inward or outward for when the passenger is getting on the bike? Do they hook up securely, given there is only one bolt on each side hooking up to the existing handrails?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Spyder Garage

Default Armrests

Sorry for slow response. My wife says she feels very secure. They rotate almost 180 degrees but not necessary. In fact I fold mine flat against passenger backrest when I am riding alone. Hardly notice them. You can adjust the pressure to rotate by how tight you make the bolt. I used a little blue lock tight on bolt when I found correct tension. The mounting system is well-engineered and very secure.Highly recommend.
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketman74 View Post
    Thanks Gary!

How secure do they feel for the passenger? Do they push inward or outward for when the passenger is getting on the bike? Do they hook up securely, given there is only one bolt on each side hooking up to the existing handrails?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.
    2017 F3 Limited , Gloss Black with red and carbon fiber accents

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GaryinWI View Post
    Sorry for slow response. My wife says she feels very secure. They rotate almost 180 degrees but not necessary. In fact I fold mine flat against passenger backrest when I am riding alone. Hardly notice them. You can adjust the pressure to rotate by how tight you make the bolt. I used a little blue lock tight on bolt when I found correct tension. The mounting system is well-engineered and very secure.Highly recommend.

Thanks for the additional details Gary. Sounds like these may work for my son. I'll look into it further and let you know if I decide to proceed forward.