I recently sold my Goldwing Gl1800 as I no longer feel confident on an 800 plus pound bike with the wife and luggage. About 2 weeks ago I replaced it with a 2012 Spyder RT Limited with 3700 original miles. The bike looks and runs like new, however, over the weekend, while on a short ride into the mountains 125 miles N. E. of Phoenix the check engine light came on. The code came up P0174. Upon checking the forum, I learned of many members with this same problem. Many have spent hundreds of dollars and made numerous return trips to dealer service, and still have an ongoing problem. I took mine to a dealer in N.W. Phoenix a couple days ago, and got a call from the service advisor today. He told me the problem was diagnosed as a bad battery and the sensor is throwing the code due to low voltage. Working at a new car dealership I have seen erroneous codes due to low voltage (battery) problems, and I am hoping that is the case here. I approved the installation of a new battery, and will pick the bike up this weekend. Here's hoping this ends the problem.