I must start with this dis-claimer because s few of the members will FREAK-OUT AND START A PI**ING MATCH about it, if I didn't ..... The other day I had to make some changes to the frame/cradle that carries the rear end on my 917 project car ..... In the area's where I needed to add struts , I had to re-move all the paint in order to get strong welds.... but there was no way I could get in and grind or sand it off .....so I researched on-line and picked this product based on info and reviews ....It's a for petroleum paint removal from Metal only .... It's a " Klean-Strip "product Labeled as - AIRCRAFT _ Paint Remover ( of course it warns not to use on actual aircraft ) ...... Part # EAR322 , it is sold at many Auto parts stores ( I got mine at ADVANCE Auto ) ..... about $12.00 for 18oz. spray can ...... not cheap but well worth the cost, even if it was double that ...... I highly advise following ALL the instructions - especially the SAFETY ones .... This stuff is literally ACID in a can..... It won't actually dis-solve ( as in make disappear ) the paint ....you will have to wipe it off , but you end up with BARE metal............ good luck ..... I feel the need to repeat this - I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL PAINT EXPERT - THIS INFO IS MY ..... OPINION ONLY .... and I have no credentials ....NONE ...regarding this stuff...............I hope this pleases the ones who NEED pleasing ..............Mike