Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Another 2014 Limited rider here - 35,000 trouble free miles and counting. You made a great choice!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default New Ride

Welcome, you have a great ride there!!
    2018 F3 Limited , Intense Red

Spyder Garage

Welcome to the Forum. I see you are from Albuquerque, did you know there is a Spyder group that meets the first Saturday of the month? We meet at R & S West at 10:00 am (this Saturday). We have about 40 spyders in the group with about 50 members. Feel free to give me a call if you are interested, or just show up Saturday.

505-412-9669

Kent

Quote Originally Posted by Beccadel View Post
    Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum. I wasn't sure where to say hello to everyone. So, I figured I'd start here and find my way around this forum. Hello!! I purchased a 2014 Can Am Spyder RT-S SE6 last week. I am waiting for my shipper to deliver it (next weekend). I've been dreaming of owning a Can Am for 10 years. Thanks to my wonderful husband, I now have my dream.

A little about me. I currently live in Albuquerque, NM. I am married with 4 kids (13, 15, 18 and 19 years old). I'm a stay at home mom. My husband rides as well, but not a Can Am. I have had an itch for some wind therapy of my own for years. However, some health issues stood in my way. I have taken care of the issues and now I'm ready to ride. I live in one of the best states. I say that, because we have an 11 month riding season. We get little to no snow, it's usually nice, warm and dry.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself. I look forward to getting know some of you and sharing advice. Thank you for your time.
    Ride Safe All
    2014 RT Limited (Charlotte) in Cognac, Kuryakyn Grips,Tri-Axis Handle Bars, Rivco Armrests, a "finless" BT Dongle, TricLed Fender, Saddlebag, 3rd & 4th brake Lights, Custom Dynamics "Magic Strobes Brake Flasher", BajaRon Sway Bar & Spring Adjusters, Lighted Bumpskid, Rivco Highway Pegs, Rivco Cup Holders and Baker Built Air Wings. 215/60R-15 General Altimax Rt rear tire. 155/60R15 Kumho Solus front tires.

Spyder Garage

Default Always late

But not forgotten....hi from Virginia. Love New Mexico!!!! Great ride, great roads and a great bike!! Hope t meet up and with some day.