Spyder Garage

Default 2017 f3s for sale

2017 f3s sm6 bought new in April of 2018 1000 miles on it f4 windshield can am backrest selling because of bad knee. Has warranty till April 2020 blue color like new don't know how to post pictures. Paid over 19000 will sell for $15000 Ron 715 612 1337
    Last edited by Rondaa; 08-31-2018 at 12:14 AM.

Spyder Garage

That shows you how the same medical issue affects people differently, I bought my Spyder because of bad knees. Good luck on your sale.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 5Wheels View Post
    That shows you how the same medical issue affects people differently, I bought my Spyder because of bad knees. Good luck on your sale.
    Thanks .Nobody seems interested in it am going to sell or trade before I loose more $$$

Spyder Garage

Still have the bike? I will be in Tomahawk this Friday for the rally and would like to see it.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by can-am View Post
    Still have the bike? I will be in Tomahawk this Friday for the rally and would like to see it.
    Still have it give me a call 715 612 1337

Spyder Garage

Default Still seperate

I've text you before. I'd take the windshield with or without mounting hardware either straight up or I'd trade you a 28" lightly tinted direct replacement for just the shield so you'd still have a shield. Im 6'2 and the 28 is a little short.

Spyder Garage

Default Windshield

Quote Originally Posted by leonml View Post
    I've text you before. I'd take the windshield with or without mounting hardware either straight up or I'd trade you a 28" lightly tinted direct replacement for just the shield so you'd still have a shield. Im 6'2 and the 28 is a little short.
    Don't want to swap for a shorter one .but will let you know if the SPYDER SELLS WITHOUT the windshield

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rondaa View Post
    Don't want to swap for a shorter one .but will let you know if the SPYDER SELLS WITHOUT the windshield
    Could always sell the shield and lower the price a few more sheckles to make the price even more tempting. Although you're already at a great price and throwing in the kitchen sink.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rondaa View Post
    2017 f3s sm6 bought new in April of 2018 1000 miles on it f4 windshield can am backrest selling because of bad knee. Has warranty till April 2020 blue color like new don't know how to post pictures. Paid over 19000 will sell for $15000 Ron 715 612 1337
    Sold it today