Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Sold! Xenon Depot LED headlight kit

I just removed these from my RTS and replaced them with Tricled 360° LED headlights. I also installed Tricled LED fog lights so I wanted all the lights to be the same color. They were working perfectly well when I took them out. Sorry, but I have no photos of how they lit up the road in front. They did a great job for the distance but I needed to keep the fog lights on for close in lighting. LEDs are Phillips Luxeon MZ with 2500 lumen output per bulb. Unfortunately this model of the kit is no longer available from XD so I can't direct you to a page on their site for additional info. I was able to fit the power module into the headlight but I had to move the PC board to do it.

I really don't want to just toss them in the trash if someone would like to switch to LEDs. Make me an offer, oh say, something like $30! Actual shipping cost will be added. Use 1 pound from 83660 to estimate shipping.

20180826_212351.jpg XD LED Pic 1.jpg XD LED Pic 2.jpg
    Last edited by IdahoMtnSpyder; 09-07-2018 at 06:20 PM.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Any other info you can provide part number what size bulb it is made to replace.
    if it's the H4 great but not sure what other differences are on the RTS
    thanks for the prospect

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

On my RTS
    HB3(9005) headlights
    HB9 foglights
    Ride safe!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bfromla View Post
    Any other info you can provide part number what size bulb it is made to replace.
    if it's the H4 great but not sure what other differences are on the RTS
    thanks for the prospect
    They're 9005, same as HB3, for RT headlights. Single filament bulb. Hi/Lo is controlled by the shutter.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BernardD View Post
    On my RTS
    HB3(9005) headlights
    HB9 foglights
    H9 I think! The OEM fog bulbs are Osram H8. My Tricled are marked as H9. From what I find H8 = H9 = H11. Don't know what the differences are, if any, to give reason for the different numbers.

2014 Copper RTS

Spyder Garage

Default Lumens

2500 lumens seems low for good liting. HIDs have good liting at 5000.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wingit3611 View Post
    2500 lumens seems low for good liting. HIDs have good liting at 5000.
    Electrically the lights were working great. I'm not going to say the light output and coverage was great other than on high beam highway signs were easy to see in the distance.

2014 Copper RTS

Spyder Garage

$10 + shipping, anyone?

2014 Copper RTS

Spyder Garage

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    $10 + shipping, anyone?
    Yes I will take them please.
    PM sent.
    2015 RTL , Red

Spyder Garage

SOLD & mailed!!

2014 Copper RTS

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BernardD View Post
    On my RTS
    HB3(9005) headlights
    HB9 foglights
    You're right for for the headlight; however the fog light are H8. I just help a friend replace all his lights with LED. I made a point to look at the OEM light bulbs and it clearly says H8 for the fog light. He has a 2018 RT Limited just like mine. Now, is HB9 equivalent to H8 ??
    2018 RT Limited "Blondie"

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmo View Post
    You're right for for the headlight; however the fog light are H8. I just help a friend replace all his lights with LED. I made a point to look at the OEM light bulbs and it clearly says H8 for the fog light. He has a 2018 RT Limited just like mine. Now, is HB9 equivalent to H8 ??
    See post #5 above.

2014 Copper RTS