Threaded View

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Sold! Xenon Depot LED headlight kit

I just removed these from my RTS and replaced them with Tricled 360° LED headlights. I also installed Tricled LED fog lights so I wanted all the lights to be the same color. They were working perfectly well when I took them out. Sorry, but I have no photos of how they lit up the road in front. They did a great job for the distance but I needed to keep the fog lights on for close in lighting. LEDs are Phillips Luxeon MZ with 2500 lumen output per bulb. Unfortunately this model of the kit is no longer available from XD so I can't direct you to a page on their site for additional info. I was able to fit the power module into the headlight but I had to move the PC board to do it.

I really don't want to just toss them in the trash if someone would like to switch to LEDs. Make me an offer, oh say, something like $30! Actual shipping cost will be added. Use 1 pound from 83660 to estimate shipping.

20180826_212351.jpg XD LED Pic 1.jpg XD LED Pic 2.jpg
    Last edited by IdahoMtnSpyder; 09-07-2018 at 06:20 PM.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)