Spyder Garage

Default Route 66 Extended Warranty

BUYER BEWARE!!!! Purchased Extended warranty through credit union as part of loan on used CAN-AM Spyder. Asked at time of purchase does it cover such unique power sport vehicle. “SURE NP” What a mistake, unit has a DPS failure and because the contract doesn't state exact named coverage Route 66 will not even consider. "ITS NOT ON THE LIST” Sorry! Well that sorry is going to cost me over $1700.00 on repair plus the $1000.00 on the cost of the warranty, to add insult to injury, upon cancellation the credit union will put refund towards principle. We are not mechanics and can only rely on salespeople and the lender to offer the best possible coverage available. DON'T EVER CONSIDER ROUTE 66.

Please head the warning, getting the word out. Any ideas where I can expand the message, I’m going to at least let others know.
    2016 F3-T Triple Black
    2016 F3-TSE , Triple Black

Spyder Garage

It should have come with 24 month warranty when purchased new. Depending on original purchase date may still be under BRP warranty.
    SpyDel
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Warranty expired in May the month we bought the bike from a non brp dealer that took in on trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Spydel View Post
    It should have come with 24 month warranty when purchased new. Depending on original purchase date may still be under BRP warranty.
    2016 F3-T Triple Black
    2016 F3-TSE , Triple Black