Spyder Garage

Default 2008 Can Am Spyder GS Hampton Roads, Virginia Area

Selling My 2008 Can Am Spyder GS. New hip doesn't agree with this bike, moving to an F3 or an RT. Originally this was the wife's Spyder, but she decided she liked the RT better. So this became my ryde. In her defense she did learn to drive and took the three wheel course on the RT. The GS kinda is another beast. I bought this GS from a military gal locally. She bought from the original owner in Florida, who put all the miles on it.

I practically have rebuilt the bike. Includes **extra seat, orig exhaust (looks new)**, Handlebar Risers, extra brake pads, RAM mount for phone, USB power and more... Aluminum mesh insert kit for body panels adds a nice touch. I have
    Honda gaskets for the Y-Pipes, but not installed. Some backfiring when it's all warmed up, local tech (and much of Spyderlovers.com) said 90% chance was these gaskets. They arrived after my surgery, so I couldn't install.

New BRP wheels, backrest, rear seat cover (makes solo riding look even more cool!), tank protector, battery, Baja Ron's plugs & wires, Frunk liner, USB power, X-Grip for phone, Air filter, windshield. New oil change & air filter. Fresh inspection. Tires about 60%. All work done within last year.

HMF exhaust sounds awesome! Nice throaty sound, not too loud on the highway. Juicebox installed. Bike has the grounding (BRP tech notice) of the coil to frame, frame to multiple points.
    The bike had the common (back then) problem with Gear Box Position Sensor where it would get stuck in a gear; it was just replaced and BUDS reset. Tech said the computer adjusts over time at different speeds and loads. Also have the throttle sensor, existing was fine so didn't replace. I also have many extra tupperware pieces (minus frunk lid) that can go with the bike for backups. All silver except a new right red fender. Many other parts I am forgetting for sure - still digging though garage.

Possible set of BILT helmets with built in bluetooth (XL & MED) from CycleGear in Norfolk, VA.

Link to walk around video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ynh...ew?usp=sharing

Putting up for $7800, which (with all the aftermarket work) should be a quick seller. You can image the abysmal trade-in offers... Unless a super nice early year model no-frills F3 comes up at a dealer cheap, I'll be patient.

Attached Images Attached Images