Spyder Garage

Default For Sale - 2016 F3 T SE6 w/ audio

2016 F3 T SE6, Like New, 4089 miles, first service completed by Sierra Cycles, Baja Ron Sway Bar and upgraded end links, Elka Stage 11 adjustable front shocks, Cruise Control, Audio Package (never used) , LED Fog Lights, LED Head Lights, 2 Foot Peg Extension Lengths- Factory and #5, bike has never had 1 drop of water on it- ever, garaged, Bike cover, Squared Away Laser Alignment, Roadster Renovations Vibration Damper, Extended 3 year BEST factory warranty good to 8/2021, enough extra oil for 3 oil changes, Battery Charger, Bike Cover, Excellent Condition, Has not been driven for approx 4 months – to busy with work. NO Dealers, Serious buyers only, No Consignments, Cash Only, Clear Clean Title, I am original Owner, Call me to discuss at 480-415-7977 or Email me jerry@sonoranpropertyinspections.com
    $15750
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Samson; 08-29-2018 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Lower Price

Spyder Garage

Default For Sale 2016 F3 T additional pics

Spyder Garage

Default additional pics 2016 F3 T for sale

04.jpg05.jpg03.jpg02.jpg01.jpg

If anyone has any questions please let me know. Hate to sell but just to busy to ride . See previous post for all the info on the bike.
    Last edited by Samson; 08-18-2018 at 11:01 PM.

Spyder Garage

Bike is as new with several nice upgrades, Best 3 year warranty good till 2021 Elka Stage 11 front shocks, BajaRon Sway bar with aluminum Heim Joint Links and LED fog lights and head lights. Save money from dealer high prices , pay no taxes, set up fees etc..

Spyder Garage

you'll get more views if you post it in the For Sale section

2017 F3, SM6-basic black, plain and simple

Spyder Garage

Bike is listed in the For Sale section, New lower price and no responses. Not sure whats up. Bike is like brand new with some great upgrades.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Bike is listed in the For Sale section, New lower price and no responses. Not sure whats up. Bike is like brand new with some great upgrades.
    Depends on how patient you are. I had my 2015 RTS for sale with little-to-no interest for a couple of weeks. Also had it on cycletrader.com and craigslist with no interest. All of a sudden, the right buyer looking for the right machine came along and it was sold at a price I could easily live with. People on here are typically pretty picky and already own a Spyder, so they are not looking but will offer advice like lowering your price, etc. You decide how much you want to get out of it and either stick to it or give it away so you can move on. Your choice. I had made the decision that if I didn't get the price I wanted, I wasn't selling. Also, being in Arizona may limit your buyers to those who do not want to pay for shipping across the country. I even offered to help transport mine to a couple of potential buyers and still didn't raise interest. Patience.....

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Timing is everything--the price is great. Maybe try listing on a few more sites. I've sold more on Craigslist for free than all my other site attempts.
    Good Luck,
    Darrell
    2015 F3's , two 12 volt power outlets Orange & Black

Spyder Garage

Default Beautiful

Good luck with the sale. Great machine, low miles, proper mods. Priced right, too! I’m familiar with this bike, and it is as he says. Someone is getting a smoking deal!!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Such a great deal!!
    2015 RT Limited: Fox Shocks - RonJon swaybar and links - BRP Comfort Seat - BRP Triaxis handlebars - Yokohama tires (26psi fronts 28psi back) - Centramatic wheel balancers - BRP belt tensioner - BRP Short windshield - CATdelete/Spyder1 attitude exhaust - Lamonster footpegs - sintered brake pads - LED TRYCLED lights - BumpSkid

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the responses guys. The bike has been great and I believe it has the things added that should have come from the factory like the good vibration damper, better front shocks and the better sway bar. Just my opinion though and I know that the factory needs to draw the line in terms of cost. With that said, I priced the bike to make a quicker sale. The lower price still allows for someone to ship most anywhere in the country and still be at about book value or a little below. The bike is in a garage under cover most of the time on a charger and has truly never had a drop of water on it. It's about as close to factory new as you can get. If it doesn't sell then I will just keep it and ride it as I can fit it in to my schedule and enjoy it. It's been fun meeting a few folks on the site and reading and learning what everyone has say about the Spyder, been the best run forum that I have ever been a part of. Thanks for the comments, ride safe.

Spyder Garage

Default 2016 se

pm sent

Spyder Garage

Default SOLD-

I have a tentative sold transaction to be completed on this coming Wednesday.

Spyder Garage

Congratulations! Hope you got the deal you wanted.

Spyder Garage

Yes I did, sold it for what I was asking and the buyer is very happy. All around good transaction.