Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Adventures Rally in Maggie Valley

Hi, I'm attending again this year and am trying to put together a few folks who want to rent a House. I won't claim I'm a Chef or Gourmet cook ( but I'm close to it ) A few Spyderlovers have sampled my talents and have enjoyed the results .... I have been reviewing what's still available ( VRBO etc . ) and I was amazed at the number of rentals within 2 miles of the Fairgrounds ( 3 x's as many within 5 miles ) ....... This is time sensitive so if you are interested please post or PM me ....asap ..... My plan is to get there Mon. 10-8, and leave Sun 10-14 ...... What you pay depends on how many nights you want in for ....... We'll divide the costs in a fair and equitable manner ..... Food & cooking it will be a group decision ..... My thinking is everyone gets a separate bedroom = one share , couples = one & 1/2 shares ......... Come join the Party. This riding area is one of the best I have EVER ridden ....... Mike

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

That sounds like a good idea. We got a 2 bedroom condo back in early January. I like the cabins and condos a lot better than staying in a hotel. Especially if there is rain and you have to stay in.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Default Maggie Valley

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    That sounds like a good idea. We got a 2 bedroom condo back in early January. I like the cabins and condos a lot better than staying in a hotel. Especially if there is rain and you have to stay in.
    So are you saying you will at Maggie Valley .....and you ALREADY have lodging ???? ........... Mike

Spyder Garage

Default House mates for Maggie Vally wanted

bump - read post#1

Spyder Garage

Default Lodging

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    Hi, I'm attending again this year and am trying to put together a few folks who want to rent a House. I won't claim I'm a Chef or Gourmet cook ( but I'm close to it ) A few Spyderlovers have sampled my talents and have enjoyed the results .... I have been reviewing what's still available ( VRBO etc . ) and I was amazed at the number of rentals within 2 miles of the Fairgrounds ( 3 x's as many within 5 miles ) ....... This is time sensitive so if you are interested please post or PM me ....asap ..... My plan is to get there Mon. 10-8, and leave Sun 10-14 ...... What you pay depends on how many nights you want in for ....... We'll divide the costs in a fair and equitable manner ..... Food & cooking it will be a group decision ..... My thinking is everyone gets a separate bedroom = one share , couples = one & 1/2 shares ......... Come join the Party. This riding area is one of the best I have EVER ridden ....... Mike
    I'd be interested for one share, maybe two if my brother decides to go. What kind of $$$ are we talking about? Let's talk details if you have them.

John

Spyder Garage

Default House rental - maggie Valley

....bump

Spyder Garage

Default House rental - maggie Valley

Quote Originally Posted by SpdrDvr View Post
    I'd be interested for one share, maybe two if my brother decides to go. What kind of $$$ are we talking about? Let's talk details if you have them.

John
    " Quasi " ( another member is also interested ) ...... so I forwarded the info to you also ..... Mike

Spyder Garage

So are you saying you will at Maggie Valley .....and you ALREADY have lodging ???? ........... Mike
    I will be there, and I do already have lodging. Got about 6-8 couples from my M109 group that will be coming down from the Chicago area. Plus about 4-5 that I will be bringing from the Raleigh area. Always loads of fun. I might get to the area mid September, just to hang out and do a pre-ride.

Spyder Garage

NY Spyder Riders will be represented with 3 couples. We've also rented a house.
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited

Spyder Garage

Default Maggie Valley

Quote Originally Posted by Trbayth View Post
    Let's try and hook-up down there ..... Mike

Spyder Garage

Default Maggie Vally

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    I will be there, and I do already have lodging. Got about 6-8 couples from my M109 group that will be coming down from the Chicago area. Plus about 4-5 that I will be bringing from the Raleigh area. Always loads of fun. I might get to the area mid September, just to hang out and do a pre-ride.
    Let's try and meet -up ......Mike

Spyder Garage

Default House mates for Maggie Vally wanted

BUMP

Spyder Garage

Default Housemates for Maggie Valley Rally

bump + bump

Spyder Garage

bump + bump
    I sent you a PM earlier today. Trying to change my time to that week. I'll see how it goes. More info as it comes along.

Active Member hillbillywhisperer's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

We will be coming up 10/7/18 but staying at Little Switzerland Inn for 3 nights to do some riding in that area and then moving to a 2 bedroom cabin on Wednesday in Maggie Valley.

We reserved the cabin though HomeAway which is VRBO by another name. It is 3 miles from the rally site.

Spyder Garage

Let's try and meet -up ......Mike
    Definitely. I will probably be posting a route on here each day and we will meet at the convention spot. Anyone who wants to come along can.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Trbayth View Post
    I'll be there as well, but hanging with Netzley Tire and be in a nearby motel.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

Default SpyderRyders of 'Merica Dragon Run Chapter (Hampton Roads Virginia)

About 8 - 10 of our group will be there. Most of us are renting tiny cabins up the road. www.stonebridgecampgrounds.com

Spyder Garage

Default Tiny cabins haha

Quote Originally Posted by stevencovert View Post
    About 8 - 10 of our group will be there. Most of us are renting tiny cabins up the road. www.stonebridgecampgrounds.com

Me and Buckeye Bleau stayed there last year ....NEVER AGAIN .... It doesn't look all that small in the pics .... in real life - you will think you are in a closet ....To get on that ladder ( which is almost vertical ) you have to climb on that bed..... the loft has a 4 1/2 ft ceiling which is the height of the of the center ...it slopes down on either side. if you fall on their matrass you will break part of your body from the contact with the floor ..... ( bring your own air matrass ) plus it's extremely hot up there ..... good luck ..... Mike .......PS , I forgot to mention the ...." FUTON " , if you open it , it is almost touching the Real Bed ...and it's very thin for sleeping on .....M
    Last edited by BLUEKNIGHT911; 08-23-2018 at 10:51 PM.

Spyder Garage

Mike how many bedrooms does this house have that you are going to rent? I'm still working out a few details at work and getting the wife on board for that weekend. HAPPY trails My Friend

Spyder Garage

Default House rental Maggie Vally

Quote Originally Posted by Two cats View Post
    Mike how many bedrooms does this house have that you are going to rent? I'm still working out a few details at work and getting the wife on board for that weekend. HAPPY trails My Friend
    T.C. , I haven't picked the house yet. I need to know how many guaranteed people we have. Then I would look for something that meets the needs of the people who are in on this....After I find some prospects, I will notify everyone and they can look at it on their computers ..... I'll be in touch .... Mike