Spyder Garage

Default EBC brake pad clips didn't come with new pads

I just got off the phone with EBC, USA (Steve) and explained to them that the set of pads that I received didnt come with clips and wanted to know if they should have or not?

So after checking their warehouse he stated they should have came with clips and that he would be mailing me 2 new sets of pads tomorrow.

I had also explained that there were a few others on here that had the same issue. He wanted me to relay to anyone that has a set without the clips to email him (Steve) and EBC would make it right.

Couldn't believe the easy of explaining to him the issue and without skipping a beat, he said EBC would make it right. And asked that I would spread the word here.

If anyone received pads without the spring clips, email Steve.

steve@ebcbrakesusa.com
    2007 M109R LE - To many MODS to list. Its cheaper that way!!!

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default EBC - spring clips

Quote Originally Posted by M109Dreamer View Post
    I just got off the phone with EBC, USA (Steve) and explained to them that the set of pads that I received didnt come with clips and wanted to know if they should have or not?

So after checking their warehouse he stated they should have came with clips and that he would be mailing me 2 new sets of pads tomorrow.

I had also explained that there were a few others on here that had the same issue. He wanted me to relay to anyone that has a set without the clips to email him (Steve) and EBC would make it right.

Couldn't believe the easy of explaining to him the issue and without skipping a beat, he said EBC would make it right. And asked that I would spread the word here.

If anyone received pads without the spring clips, email Steve.

steve@ebcbrakesusa.com
    Thank you, thank you, thank you ...... this is one of the best posts in recent memory ....Mike

Spyder Garage

And backs up the information I posted yesterday in the 2011 RT brakes thread. They will make it good. They did for me.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

I was really expecting an argument from them about the clips, and they completely were so understanding and didn't even hesitate and said they would mail out the clips today.
    2007 M109R LE - To many MODS to list. Its cheaper that way!!!